“awesome time...” 5 of 5 bubbles

El Yunque Tours
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Rio Grande
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: El Yunque Tours "Rainforest Nature Walk to Waterfall Adventure" is an unforgettable guided nature walk into the interior of the only Tropical Rainforest in the U.S. Forestry system locally known as the "El Yunque" 28,000 acres of lush plants, hardwood trees, cloud forests, dwarf forest, rivers, waterfalls, birds, insects, lizards and beautiful flowers along with a rich culture and historical background make for a breath taking day via or guided nature walks so come join us under the canopy!
Cartagena, Colombia
4 attraction reviews
“awesome time...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I constantly go for tours while working for Disney... this one was simply AWESOME, thanx to our guide tour, helpers, great time there, i always liked outdoor activities and such so this is like coming back tomy basics...

Visited March 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Rainforest Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

The El Yunque rainforest nature walk was very enjoyable and informative. Our guide, Michael, showed a real passion for the rainforest and his enthusiasm was infectious. He shared generously of his vast knowledge of the rainforest and we learned about the rich flora and fauna of the forest. I was especially impressed with the eco-focus of the whole outfit, and the emphasis on "leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures".

Oslo, Norway
“A new experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

A Nice experience and something New on my "to do list". Go for it! If I get the change I would do it again, but maybe a longer trip. I like walking!

New York City, New York
“Amazing experience, even better tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I did this tour on 5/7/2013. The rainforest was gorgeous! The tour itself was informative, entertaining, and well-planned. Our tour was lead by the company's owner, Michael, who could not have been a more wonderful guide. I cannot highly enough recommend this tour! Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.

Indianapolis, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Well worth it for the views. Take a jacket it gets damp and chilly up there. The waterfalls and surroundings were so very beautiful. Upon exiting to get back to 3, turn right and make a stop at the little souvenier shop. Carla will set you up with items that are locally made and suggest daytrips for you.

Visited April 2013