“Great Guide”

El Yunque Tours
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Rio Grande
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: El Yunque Tours "Rainforest Nature Walk to Waterfall Adventure" is an unforgettable guided nature walk into the interior of the only Tropical Rainforest in the U.S. Forestry system locally known as the "El Yunque" 28,000 acres of lush plants, hardwood trees, cloud forests, dwarf forest, rivers, waterfalls, birds, insects, lizards and beautiful flowers along with a rich culture and historical background make for a breath taking day via or guided nature walks so come join us under the canopy!
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We enjoyed the knowledgeable tour guides. The hike was not particularly challenging, but the views were beautiful and for a short trip, we learned a lot.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Hi Mikael, I am one of the 3 of French Canadian, I Know I'm late....but Never too late I hope. it was wonderfull and impress ...also I Will Like to receive the code so I CAN see our pictures! We really appreciate all your comments, it was really interesting!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

My husband and I loved the trip through the rainforest. The guide was very informative, and I could tell that he was truly passionate about the rainforest and his job there. The trail was easy to walk on and the waterfall was absolutely beautiful! Believe it or not it never even rained on us during the entire trip! I would recommend the morning walk the best because it is less crowded. Backpacks, umbrellas, and snacks were were provided. I would highly recommend this nature walk to everyone I would certainly go again!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

It was a nice walk. Not difficult because their is a trail to walk on. The guides were very nice and showed us the uniqueness of this rainforest. If u want to see the rainforest this is a great tour.

Also, my husband and I chose to drive since our hotel was outside of San Juan. Its a bad idea to try to drive around here we got lost for three hours. Purchase the transportation.

1  Thank tjdibo
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Excellent informative guide. Gear and snacks provided. A.M. walk was best, as the waterfall area was less crowded. Surprised that there were no animals to view in the rainforest, but enjoyed the hike through the forest. Recommend water shoes to go in the water, as there are a lot of sharp rocks.

1  Thank jandnleavitt