“Family fun!”

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Book In Advance
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Rio Grande
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a nicely run zip line tour. The staff are great and ensured safety throughout. Our kids, 9 and 11 loved it. The zip lines are nice length. There are I believe Seven lines total. The first five are not in the jungle, but still very fun. The last two are the longest and through the jungle. They definitely saved the best lines for last. There is minimal hiking. You have to be able to climb a few steep ladder/stairs. All ages above 8 should be fine. They don't rush you through, as there are only two tours per day. Group size might reach 25, but they keep your family/ group together for plenty of photo ops. Equipment appeared well kept. The location is at base of el yunque forest. Tour is under two hours. A nice option for the day is to do the zip line, then go for a short hike to one of the falls to cool off. This can be done by noon. Then stop at back down to Barbakoa restaurant across the street from the zip lines. Great food and great Sangria with nice setting next to the river.

3  Thank cale s

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a STRENOUS activity...the ziplining is not per say but if you have to climb up ladders(not real steps) three stories high you better be in shape.. You climb that same tower twice...only two of the lines are really over the canopy and this is not in the park. I do not think any one that is not extremely fit should try this

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We enjoyed this experience immensely. The staff was wonderful! My 14 year old son even said, "Mom give them a big tip, they were great!" Despite a couple of people in our group being scared of heights, everyone had a great time. We went para-sailing, and snorkeling as well and this was the kids favorite activity.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The staff was super friendly, professional, and helpful! We loved it! It was my first time ziplining, and I had a blast. Loves that they showed yo all the native plants, wasn't so crazy about the tall tower, as I'm afraid of heights, but you are clipped in, and it was ok. There are zeveral lines, so you really felt you got your money's worth!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was so much fun! I was a little nervous at first because our group consisted of young children (age 10) and older folks (age 57) but my worries were short lived. The staff was fantastic and made us all feel safe and confident and encouraged us to have a good time...and we did!! I can't wait to see the video that my nephew took.