“Great for first timers!”

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Book In Advance
More Info
$109.00*
and up
Rainforest Zipline Experience at the Foothills of El Yunque from San Juan
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Rio Grande
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
“Great for first timers!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

It was my first time and I absolutely loved it. The staff was fantastic and really energetic! The lines were fun and the view of the ocean was great from the highest level of the tallest tower- We did that line twice! The staff was nice enough to take pictures and video for you! I definitely recommend stopping by and giving it a try!

North Andover, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great zip line for families but...”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We picked this place because we had some nervous children who wanted to experience zip lining. Everyone there was friendly and made all of us comfortable. We all had a blast! The problem was that we got a package from this place which included a drive who picked us up at our hotel, brought us to the zip line and then was to take us to the El Yunque. After we hiked the El
Yunque, we met to meet our driver....who wasn't there! We were left standing in the rain with three young and tired kids for well over an hour. He finally arrived and told us a story about a tow truck etc etc.....we don't believe a word of it. He tried to fit in another fair and was late to get us! Unacceptable when you are paying good money! The Rainforest Zipline Corp should really consider using another company for drivers!

Newton, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great first time zip lining”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I and our teenage children zip lined here after hiking in the rainforest. It's located on the same road as El Yunque Rainforest and just 15 minutes from where we hiked. It was our first time zip lining and although the kids and my husband were excited, I was quite nervous. The entire experience was incredible. The organization is clearly devoted to safety and makes sure everyone is outfitted correctly and takes a short training run before going to the longer, higher runs. The staff was attentive, reassuring and light hearted as we went from the shorter, lower runs to the longest, highest run which is 600' long. The entire experience took approximately 2 hours and was well worth it. We all left with huge smiles. It was an afternoon well spent!

Greenfield, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good first-time ziplining experience - very family and kid-friendly”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The staff are all amazing. Every single staff member was fantastic with kids and timid adults. They patiently take care of everyone from harness and helmet selection to the end of the last of the 8 ziplines. Very safety-focused, too.

I thought I would be more freaked out about this since it was my first time ziplining, but it went so smoothly that it never phased me. I was more intimidated by climbing up the ladders to some of the higher lines.

Their ziplining location is about 1km up the road leading into the rainforest, but not really IN the rainforest. You get some pretty amazing views from the higher lines and towers, though, since the rainforest isn't too far up that same road.

As I hopped onto Trip Advisor tonight, I just caught some reviews of another nearby ziplining place that might take you over a river. Had I done more research, that may have been a more exciting option for me. If you have younger kids, though, Rain Forest Zip Line Corp might be your better bet. Even as a single woman without kids, I was thoroughly impressed with their ability to work with children and families.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank 926SabrinaS
Cleveland, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Organized, safe, friendly, and fun experience!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This adventure organization is based adjacent to the Rain Forest. The owners were organized, the equipment is up-to-date, and the facility is clean and well-managed. The excursion takes a little less than two hours. Our family of four enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to others. In addition, apparently they are adding some new, longer runs as well.