“Great breakfast!”

La Familia Bakery 2
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Rio Grande
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and lunch, all kinds of pastries and cakes, opens from 6:00 am to 9:30 pm Monday to Sunday
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

If you're staying at a hotel near ... you can save enough for a good breakfast. They make great desserts addition.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Emilio A

“Go here! ”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

My sister came to Puerto Rico in July and said that I MUST come here when I was here. My husband and I found it and it is AMAZING! The sandwiches are delicious, huge and cheap. The pastries are also amazing. Hard to choose what to eat cause it all looks so good.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Still Makes My Mouth Water”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was in Puerto Rico almost 2 months ago and I'm still telling people how amazing the bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich was. I had breakfast there the morning I left and I must say that I'm sad I didn't go sooner and go back everyday. I had heard from locals and reviews that this is the best bakery on the island and I definitely agree. Trust the reviews, you won't regret it. Be warned, as with most of the locals, they don't know much english and the menu is in spanish but that just adds to the fun (or it did for me). Don't let that worry you though, it's pretty easy to figure out what the menu says and you will get the best breakfast the island has to offer.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank KimberlyMarie731
Pittsburgh
“great !!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

There was a great selection of goodies from pastries to cakes to sandwichs at a good price and sooooo soooo scrumptious.

Visited October 2013
north reading
“So glad I read these reviews! Best lunch!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My family was looking for a nice sandwich place to have lunch. We had never been to Puerto Rico before so I checked trip advisor before we left and I read about this place., When we walked in, the menu was all in Spanish......the owner must have sen our faces and smiled, reached behind a cabinet and handed us 3 English menus! When we ordered our sandwich,The sandwich could be on regular or sweet bread( which was actually a very large flat sub roll that was delicious) we had the turkey ham, it was really good and hit the spot. I wanted a cappuccino but they only had expresso, he handed me small cup of something just like a latte and said it was free! I couldn't believe it! We bought a piece of cheese cake,chocolate cake and a package of 2 sweet rolls for later. We will be visiting here again before we go home for sure!

• Visited October 2013