This is hands down, the best resort I've stayed at. It is hard to imagine that there could be a nicer tropical resort in the world. Although I only stayed here for two short nights, I felt as though I was rejuvenated with at least a week and a half's worth of relaxation. The rainforest suite was amazing - beautifully appointed with high quality toiletries and an amazing bathroom. I loved the private butler service and the french pressed coffee service in the morning. The pool was great, and there is 2.5 miles of private beach to explore. The service was fantastic... no matter what the request, the response from the staff is "allow me". Every night at 6pm, there is a champagne ceremony where they saber a bottle of champagne and do a free toast with the guests who choose to attend. The bar staff was wonderful, and even let me try sabering a bottle! Truly a memorable experience. If you are considering a stay at this property, you MUST treat yourself and do it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated as Puerto Rico’s first and only AAA Five Diamond resort and the leader in luxury on the island and in the Caribbean, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico has been designed with the entire family in mind, providing a variety of extraordinary services and activities that will keep all guests entertained from sunrise to sunset. Located on a former 483 acre coconut plantation, it is nestled between El Yunque National Forest and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean on the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Certified Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary, the lush Resort features a tennis center, a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., as well as 4 miles of nature trails, 70 acres of lakes and a boat house for water sports. The intimate St. Regis Bahia Beach boasts 139 rooms including 35 suites, where The St. Regis’ iconic Butler service is available. Most of the guestrooms overlook amazing ocean and garden views setting a new standard in luxury accommodations, service levels and facilities for the Caribbean. An indulging Remède Spa and the exquisite dining options will delight all senses, including Fern Restaurant, featuring culinary creations by world famous Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Molasses Restaurant, St. Regis Bar and Seagrapes. In addition, abundant banquet space is available to accommodate a variety of outdoor or indoor events. Featuring amazing ocean or garden views, it is the perfect setting for small or big gatherings as well as weddings. The elegant tropical magnificence of The St. Regis Bahia Beach creates a world for its guests that they will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel Rio Grande
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Rio Grande