This resort offers a very secure and secluded retreat for families with small children that is easy to get to with great weather. Fern restaurant is outstanding. The check-in process was frustrating... just take us to our suite as we were dying to jump in the pool after a long flight. $25 pina coladas are just off-putting... The children's dining program would be outstanding if it included room service and at least covered the kids' meals at the iguana club when the parents were dining on-site. The spa is excellent although our initial requests for a tour at 11am were denied until a manager came to welcome us to the spa. We were told tours were arranged by appointment only yet we are subjected to a $35 daily spa fee (not included in $60 nightly resort fee). The rooms were very clean and the staff were kind although were sluggishly reactive and rarely proactive to offer butler services and amenities. We were in the st regis suite, 1113. A beautiful room with excellent access to beach and great views. Overall, I would not return because I prefer a more swimmable sea/ ocean. I also found that the costs of this resort were much higher with less value than peer properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated as Puerto Rico’s first and only AAA Five Diamond resort and the leader in luxury on the island and in the Caribbean, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico has been designed with the entire family in mind, providing a variety of extraordinary services and activities that will keep all guests entertained from sunrise to sunset. Located on a former 483 acre coconut plantation, it is nestled between El Yunque National Forest and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean on the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Certified Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary, the lush Resort features a tennis center, a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., as well as 4 miles of nature trails, 70 acres of lakes and a boat house for water sports. The intimate St. Regis Bahia Beach boasts 139 rooms including 35 suites, where The St. Regis’ iconic Butler service is available. Most of the guestrooms overlook amazing ocean and garden views setting a new standard in luxury accommodations, service levels and facilities for the Caribbean. An indulging Remède Spa and the exquisite dining options will delight all senses, including Fern Restaurant, featuring culinary creations by world famous Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Molasses Restaurant, St. Regis Bar and Seagrapes. In addition, abundant banquet space is available to accommodate a variety of outdoor or indoor events. Featuring amazing ocean or garden views, it is the perfect setting for small or big gatherings as well as weddings. The elegant tropical magnificence of The St. Regis Bahia Beach creates a world for its guests that they will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel Rio Grande
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Rio Grande