My fiancé and I enjoyed our stay two weekends ago at the St Regis Bahia Beach. We were welcomed by staff and guided throughout the resort by Raul. While the staff was wonderful, they weren't too invasive. All of the facilities were populated, but not too crowded. We enjoyed one day by the pool with great lunch and drink service. We dined at Fern and the small restaurant on the golf course; both were great. We enjoyed utilizing the bicycles and the kayaks during one afternoon. The only downside was the inability to swim in the ocean. The flags were up the entire time so we couldn't go swimming. We did however take advantage of the 24 hour pool and jacuzzi each night and we were the only people in either both nights.
We also planned some excursions, including the rainforest hike through the resort. Jeffrey, our guide, was wonderful and knowledgeable about the area. We asked him to make a stop at a local eatery and he took us to a charming local restaurant that satisfied both of our appetites. We also tried to schedule another excursion, but unfortunately ran out of time. All in all, it was a wonderful vacation at this great facility. The staff was great, especially Raul!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated as Puerto Rico’s first and only AAA Five Diamond resort and the leader in luxury on the island and in the Caribbean, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico has been designed with the entire family in mind, providing a variety of extraordinary services and activities that will keep all guests entertained from sunrise to sunset. Located on a former 483 acre coconut plantation, it is nestled between El Yunque National Forest and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean on the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Certified Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary, the lush Resort features a tennis center, a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., as well as 4 miles of nature trails, 70 acres of lakes and a boat house for water sports. The intimate St. Regis Bahia Beach boasts 139 rooms including 35 suites, where The St. Regis’ iconic Butler service is available. Most of the guestrooms overlook amazing ocean and garden views setting a new standard in luxury accommodations, service levels and facilities for the Caribbean. An indulging Remède Spa and the exquisite dining options will delight all senses, including Fern Restaurant, featuring culinary creations by world famous Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Molasses Restaurant, St. Regis Bar and Seagrapes. In addition, abundant banquet space is available to accommodate a variety of outdoor or indoor events. Featuring amazing ocean or garden views, it is the perfect setting for small or big gatherings as well as weddings. The elegant tropical magnificence of The St. Regis Bahia Beach creates a world for its guests that they will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel Rio Grande
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Rio Grande