This was one of the nicest properties we've stayed at. Beautiful grounds. Rooms are fantastic. Spacious. Bathrooms are great. Kayaking, paddleboarding, biking are available on site for free. Small but nice fitness center. "No-See-Ems" (mesquitos) are bad - use bug spray in evening. Staff is friendly. Prices are obnoxiously high (a beer was $12, knob creek on the rocks $17, Turkey wrap at the bar was over $20, small bottle of Chivas in minibar was $40, 60 minute massage $180). We were there with a large corporate group and there were 4 separate incidents of theft from people in our group. Tablets, cash, and other valuables were taken. Use the safe in the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated as Puerto Rico’s first and only AAA Five Diamond resort and the leader in luxury on the island and in the Caribbean, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico has been designed with the entire family in mind, providing a variety of extraordinary services and activities that will keep all guests entertained from sunrise to sunset. Located on a former 483 acre coconut plantation, our Rio Grande resort in Puerto Rico sits between El Yunque National Forest and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean on the northeast coast. A Certified Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary, the lush Resort features a tennis center, a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., as well as 4 miles of nature trails, 70 acres of lakes and a boat house for water sports. The intimate St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico boasts suites where The St. Regis’ iconic Butler service is available. Most of the guestrooms overlook amazing ocean and garden views setting a new standard in luxury accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel Rio Grande
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico Rio Grande