“Awesome food & price”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Awesome food & price”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I loved everything, great service and staff. Awesome food, we ate breakfast,lunch and dinner since it was close to Rio Mar but resort is so expensive

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Priscilla B

New Jersey
“Terrible.... Not recommended”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We were staying at Rio Mar and decided to go somewhere else for breakfast. Worse mistake ever. We are a family of 4. My breakfast consisted of 1 egg white, 1 slice of bread cut in half and 2 strips of bacon, they ran out of orange juice.. My Husbands breakfast was the same we paid $30 and left starving. We waited about 30min+ for nothing... Service was terrible and fullllll of black birds everywhere all over the tables..

2 Thank Yensy O
Rochester, New York
“Disappointing....At best”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We were staying at Rio Mar and wanted to get away from the resort to do breakfast. The people were very nice and welcoming. It was breakfast so there was no wait. Upon seating we saw a dog drinking out of a fountain close to our table. The black birds were present but I've learned to expect them at outdoor restaurants so I paid little attention to them. The coffee was very good but when I went to drink my orange juice there was a dead bug frozen in the ice. It was replaced but it seemed as if the waitress had to explain why I needed another drink. I ordered a burrito and specifically asked there not be onions or vegetables. Upon taking a bite I had a mouthful of onions and peppers. I didn't complain and just switched meals with my friend. When the waitress returned she asked why I didn't eat it and we told her why and her response was "I told them not to put it in there." Good thing I didn't have any food allergies! They were all friendly but the portion sizes were small. Not overly priced but it really shouldn't be. Will not go back and not sure I'd recommend.

• Visited August 2014
“Friendly service but mediocre food.”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I hate to give a poor review but the food was not good at Antojitos. The plantains were dry and tasteless and no sauce offered to enhance the flavor. The fish was adequate and a decent size, the prices reasonable but I was disappointed in the food.

1 Thank Kronsky
Houston, Texas
“Good enough if you're starved and just want to eat”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stopped in this place on our first night in PR. We were staying up the hill and this place looked good enough from a distance. First visit was in the early evening, and we were one of perhaps 3 tables of guests. The two servers were quite friendly, providing explanations in English and Spanish and making recommendations.At our table we had mixed mofongo, fried snapper, and arepa de camaron. All were good and we left feeling we'd found a place we could return to. So we returned for breakfast the next day and had a different experience. Two different servers and different attitudes. We were never sure who our server was but service was slow and negligent and one of them seemed annoyed that she had to come to work that day. Our table had a super burrito, egg white omelette, and some third dish I'm blocking on. It was all good enough but ruined by the poor service.

As my title indicates, this place is good enough if you are really hungry and don't feel like looking around. Expect birds on the tables...that happens in open air restaurants.