“My Happy Place”
other travelers have booked this property
Pool a few steps from our villa.
Villa balcony as seen from the inside of the villa Dining area with great ocean views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Pool a few steps from our villa.
Villa balcony as seen from the inside of the villa
Dining area with great ocean views
Living Room
Living room with 42' Plasma TV
Living room has a queen size sofa bed
Bedroom with King bed, 32' TV and great ocean views
Fully equipped kitchem with dishwasher and washer & dryer
Direct view from our balcony
This is how close we are to the beach and is the view you will have
Left view from our balcony
Right view from our balcony
Infinity pool a few steps away from our villa
Village Playground
Great spa at the resort
restaurants
Full service casino at the resort
Pool a few steps from our villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NtVnYr59
Mesa
“My Happy Place”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I rented this villa last October and it was perfect! The location, the accommodations, the Owners especially. The only reason I'm not headed there again this year is because I had to cancel but I have every intention of being there again next year. Drinking my coffee in the morning, siting on the porch, listening to the waves . . . like I said, my happy place.

Traveling group: Solo

VA
Reviewed August 27, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Anne A
Matane, Canada
“Lovely location,just want to come back to beautiful Puerto Rico!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I traveled with my husband and 9 year-old son to Puerto Rico from August 3rd to August 11th,2013. We stayed at the beautiful Ocean Villas which are privately owned and located on the Wyndham Rio Mar Resort. We were very pleased with the location and our one-bedroom villa that was fully equipped and big enough for the 3 of us.We could have easily fit one more child or adult with us.
We enjoyed our amazing view on the ocean and the sound of the waves from the large balcony where we ate most of our breakfasts and dinners that we cooked. As mentioned,the villas are just about 30 feet from the beach,very clean and quiet.
My son had so much fun learning how to surf and my husband took long walks along the beach each morning.I particularly loved the infinite pool and even went swimming twice at night under the stars! There also was a beautiful lap pool but they cleaned it while we were there and couldn't use it before the last day of our stay. We would recommend this location to anyone who likes to spend a relaxing time and not eat out every day. We actually like to buy local food and try new things while we travel so we made the best of our stay by going out at times but also cooking. We had lunch at Iguana's Pub located on the Resort and loved the place so we went back a few times for drinks as well. You would need to rent a car to get around and discover the area. Overall,we had a wonderful stay and would love to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful location and the infinite pool!
Liked least: Our room was not ready yet when we arrived late in the afternoon after a long day of travel.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Iowa
Reviewed April 18, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
SZOTT
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Breathtaking View!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

This property is a private villa on the same property as the Wyndham Rio Grande Resort - a very short walk from the villa. This 1100sq ft villa had plenty of room for the 5 of us - 2 parents, 1 young adult and two teen sons. The location to the pools/hot tub and beac could not have been better - in fact it was the best I have ever experienced on a beach holiday. Having a full kitchen was a bonus with sons that were active and always hungry. There was a washer and dryer as well which was handy as we did not book additional cleaning service during our stay. This property was very easy to get to from the San Juan Airport and Beatrice gives awesome directions. We rented a car and it was no problem getting around Puerto Rico - caution as if you're driving in busy city conditions was needed though. Location to attractions and other public beaches was easy from this property - only minutes away to market shopping or outlet shopping and grocery stores. Our favorite restuarant for authentic Puerto Rican cuisine was Richie's just up the hill from the resort. The beach in front of the unit is by far better than the public beaches - only draw back was too few loungers for the guests to use. Waves were awesome to play in. Golfing at the resort was awesome, according to my guys. There is a special Resort rate for guests. Lots a iguana's just lounging on the greens. Iguana Pub on the resort, Golf Clubhouse, was very good - very slow but very good. Give yourself lots of time if you plan to eat there. Bacardi Rum Factory free tour was interesting; enjoyed to history at the San Cristoal Castille; loved the shopping in Old San Juan - had a delicious Jamaican lunch at Blessed Cafe there. Tried to go to Culebra but after a harried early morning getting to the port of Fajardo and standing in line, the ferry was sold out. That was a huge disappointment for us as we really wanted to snorkel and that is really the only place to snorkle. No good snorkling spots were found on the island by us. Went deep sea fishing with Captain Luis Iglesia and 1st Mate Ivan VERY rough seas and we got stumped - no fish. It was an experience that we'll likely not repeat. All in all it was a terrific family holiday and we throughly enjoyed the comfy villa and the resort.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location and beach front view
Liked least: pull out couch mattress - needs a new one.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing