“Good food”

Palio
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Rio Grande
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Indulge yourself with superior service and exquisite cuisine in our Italian restaurant. Palio combines an intimate atmosphere within an elegant setting for an unforgettable experience.
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Good food”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Good food but a very limited wine list. The nicest rest in the Wyndham hotel. I would eat there again.

Visited January 2014

Scarsdale, New York
“Convenient and Delicious”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Delicious Italian food right in the Wyndham Rio Grande...NY prices but worth it. There was a ravioli with truffle oil that was incredible, the Ossobucco was soft and yummy, the chicken parm was delicious,...

Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Blah Italian”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The service was slow. The waiter forgot which wine we ordered and the appetizer came before the wine arrive. Both the salad and the wine arrived before the table bread.

Classic Caesar Salad - This was actually the best caesar salad I've ever had. They put it together for you right at the table old school style. I especially liked the fresh egg.

Linguini al Pomodoro e Pollo - The flavor of the pasta was nice. Simple.

Fusilli con Carne Arrabiata - there was nothing spicy about this dish even though I was "warned" it would be. I love spicy, very disappointed. The flavor over all was bland and the pasta was very dense.

tiramisu - nothing special

Very overpriced. Dont eat here, go off the reservation.

Visited December 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Just o.k...”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

There were three of us. Two had the Caesar salad that is prepared by your table. It definitely didn't have enough garlic and no anchovies...If in doubt...server could have asked what we would have preferred...more garlic...anchovies...etc. I had the scallop appetizer and osso bucco appetizer...Both were mediocre. The absolute best was the focaccia bread which had to be the best I've ever had...It was as light as a feather. They served it with a sundried tomato dip which was quite delicious and I seldom eat sundried tomatoes because I don't care for them. I tasted a piece of the squash ravioli and the pasta was thick and heavy and should have been very light and thin. My husband's steak was fine...but that was about it...Didn't go back a second time...

• Visited December 2013
“Like royalty”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Service was top notch Mark Donalson and his wait staff did a fantastic and profesional job my night started off at Boleros tapas bar had a glass of wine and good conversation with bartender marcos then i was informed that my table was ready by the hostess Romina that greeted me with a smile were I was intrudused to my waiter hector while I was reading the menu another waiter stop and recomended the Ceasar saled I was not impressed at first with the suggestion but then they told me it was table side and that was worth it hector made a great ceasar while I was eating I was greeted by bengy, jose and Felix who of course was pouring my water all throu the night my not shor what i wanted the chef jose gutterez suggeested the special porterhouse lamb with mushroom risotto very tasty and was presented by Angel Reyes the food runner and for desert some sort of moose presented in a martini glass can't quite remember thou but it was fabulous.all around great night never had felt so much fun dining alone thanks to the staff.two words for them very profesional outstanding.

• Visited November 2013