“Pretty tasty everytime”

Casa Leonardo
Ranked #16 of 31 Restaurants in Geilenkirchen
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Pretty tasty everytime”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2010

Friends and I have enjoyed dinner multiple times at casa leonardo's, and we have never had a negative experience. I would definitely recommend the Bruschetta!! Delicious! Staff is super friendly and timely. Dining area sets a nice mood, warm lighting and very clean.

abc43
“Poor Quality Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

I took my husband here for his birthday in early October 2010 on a Saturday night. Unfortunately it wasn't very enjoyable. Everything was either totally bland, too salty, or just plain bad. My husband had a tomato salad that was tasteless. My garden salad was ok but nothing memorable. My husband had pasta that was also bland. I ordered pork in white wine sauce -- what I got were 3 pieces of pork in some kind of horrible salty lemon sauce that tasted terrible. The food was also overpriced compared to other restaurants in the area although I noticed their pizzas were cheap (we didn't try those).

I will never go back, and my advice is to skip it or just stick with something more safe like pizza. (Restaurant is in a pedestrian zone by the way so you have to find parking somewhere else and walk in).