All reviews top quality tea and coffee rooftop pool directly opposite the hotel pastries one night bread lidl parking sea collioure marks edge towels port bus light
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel in located in a great place, beach just across the street, harbour 5min walk and a supermarket opposite the hotel. We booked 2 rooms and arrived a little early 1 room was available for us and we had to return later for the 2nd room, great. I booked this hotel through agoda, which I have never used before I prepaid before I arrived then when we went to check into the 2nd room we were asked for payment of this room when I explained I had paid she said to me that I had only paid for 1 room, there was a lot of confusion, then a gentleman said he would contact agoda and get back to us. To our relief the gentleman had sorted the problem and we had paid for the room, we don't know if the problem lies with agoda or the hotel but it was a lot of unnecessary stress. The room itself was small but as we were only staying for 1 it was adequate. Great air conditioning, comfortable bed and clean. The window were very dirty and not a great view. There is a swimming pool if you could call it that on the top floor it doesn't look anything like the picture on the hotel website but it's a place to cool down I suppose as long as there's not too many people as it's rather small. Breakfast was ok they were slowly to replenish items. Checkout was fast and efficient.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2018

The hotel is clean and most of the staff are friendly and efficient.

However, we were insulted this evening (21 July) by a member of staff who obliged me to move my car to give a place to someone claiming falsely to be disabled.

This member of staff made a sneering racist comment to the Fench driver about how the “English” would not understand, not realising that we are not English and we speak French.

This was a complete disgrace.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Patricia G, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Collioure Port Vendres, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear Family,

First of all, our team had such a pleasure to welcome you here at the Ibis Styles Collioure Port-Vendres for more then 14 days. I believed we all shared this with you and always treated you in the nicest possible way and with our best possible manners. Indeed, what we love in our team here is to create a personnalised and respectul relationship especially when it is such a long stay. We want you to feel welcomed and at home. We felt that you saw that and were enjoying your stay here in our various and daily exchanges.

Yesterday night (July 21st), one of our member of staff, indeed, did oblige you to move your car because someone with reduced mobility came showing us his europeen parking card for people with reduced mobility.

By the law, we have the absolute obligation not to use this place except if the person using it is able to present the proof that he/she has disabilities or a is with reduced mobility.

That night, the same staff member called me to explain me the situation and explained that you were under the impression that he made a racist comment. Please, be sure that he did not and was only explaining the situation because he felt very bad; thinking that you didnt believe that we had to make you move. He didn't really how to react and tried to do his best to handle the situation.

Having the chance to welcome you for 15 days was an absolute and sincere pleasure for all of us and we truly hope that you will soon be convinced that nothing racist was said or thought. In the same way, please be sure that we made you leave the parking place because, by the law, it is reserved for people with disabilities or reduced mobility. The guest showed us his legal europeen card.

We truly hope that this misunderstanding will be fixed very soon and we sincerly apololgize for any pain that was caused because of this misinterpretation.

Kindest Regards,

Agathe Fondeville
Responsable

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The room was clean but quite small. View from the room was nice over to the sea.

We had no problems in parking as there was free space when we arrived and we had a small car. But the parking area was full in the evening, so I guess it’s good to arrive there early.

Breakfast was really good!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Extraordinarily good breakfast provided. Parking is a big issue. Not many free spaces and they are very narrow. Hotel is at in hillside so parking away from hotel on surface streets doesn't work. Garage under hotel is 10 Euros.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We Holliday in collioure regularly . We have done similar price range hotels around collioure and some more expensive ones we have found this is by far the best value and best consistent service. Don’t be put off by the generic hotel appearance. The place is clean efficient and staffed with fab local people making it a great place to stay. I would recommend here 100% . 15 min stroll to collioure 5 to port venders and the pool so relaxing.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Patricia G, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Collioure Port Vendres, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Dear Maurice M,

Thank you so much for such a nice comment. We truly love our jobs here at the hotel and making our dear customers happy is our greatest achievement. Please call us directly whenever you would like to come back here and we will make sure to do our best to exceed your expectations again.

All my best,