“Best in Cayman!”

Indepth Watersports
Ranked #2 of 24 Tours in West Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Indepth Watersports is based on Grand Cayman and specializing in providing a first class, valet SCUBA diving service, including snacks and fruit on boat trips and small groups. Our motto is to make sure that: "All guests leave their scuba diving vacation with a smile that will become infectious!" Based in the Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman we offer some of the top dive sites in the world. We offer PADI, SSI, SDI/TDI and IANTD courses, daily boat trips, custom charters and overnight trips diving all three islands, Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. Come and dive with us soon :-)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had the opportunity to dive with Indepth July 29-Aug 1, 2013 and couldn't imagine a better group. Nat and Art are, far and beyond, the best outfit we have had in Cayman. They are ultra safe, professional, knowledgeable and truly a pleasure to be around. We had 5 divers, 2 Discover Scuba, and 3 snorkelers for the week and they took care of us all which isn't easy to pull off. Diving with Art is a must do for anyone visiting Cayman. Her energy and passion for the sport makes the dives perfectly guided and her ability to point out small details (and hunt lionfish) truly a pleasure to be around. Nat picks the sites daily based on weather and traffic so you can be assured your dive will be stunning and NOT CROWDED! Great job guys, you did Sharky proud on his recommendation. When I'm in Cayman, I will always be with Nat and Art at Indepth.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
in 13 reviews
in 13 reviews

Reviewed August 2, 2013

in Depth took us out for a fantastic night dive on the North Wall. From booking the trip to the personal service, to the boat, to the dive master everything was first rate. I have been diving Cayman for a number of years and only heard about them on this trip. They are a true find and glad to know of them and will certainly dive with them on return trips. I cannot say enough nice things about this experience. Nat and Art are great!

1  Thank DiverChicago
Reviewed July 23, 2013

What a great time my son and I had with Art and Nat. I achieved my Open Water Certification on Grand Cayman after my son set up all the arrangements with Indepth online. It is a top-notch operation. We had 3 boat dives and one shore day. All were fantastic. We highly recommend this outfit for any diving adventure or training you might want to try while on the island.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is our 11th trip with Indepth ! Art the awesome! Over the past 4 years, She has taught all three of my children how to dive and dive with safe and competent skills. I would not trust my children to anyone else. Nat is an amazingly skilled and knowledgable technical dive instructor and boat captain extraordinaire that keeps my husband (and that crazy rebreather...) safe and happy "indepths" unimaginable for us recreational divers. So, combination is perfect, along with the valet service, the awesome boat that is so much fun and never crowded, snacks, towels, and a lot of laughter!!!!We won't dive with any other company. Indepth is " indepth" about customer service. Won't trust my family to anyone else.

1  Thank SCUBA-diva3
See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We only had one day to spend on Grand Cayman from our cruise ship stop, so we are so glad we had a charter experience with Indepth. Nat and Art were fabulous, very experienced divers, and had a great refurbished Navy seal boat outfitted for diving. We had an adventure custom designed for our family, with two snorkelers, and two divers, and then we went to swim with the stingrays with all five of us, including my 89 year old father! They were very accommodating to each of our needs, and we thoroughly enjoyed every part. They are very knowledgeable and experienced in diving, in aquatic animal preservation and protection, and the local community. We took a cab from the cruise ship pier to Morgan's harbor which was an easy process, and the same cab driver returned us to the pier very conveniently. I HIGHLY recommend this instead of the cruise ship's excursions to the stingrays, and/or diving, as we had SO much more personal attention and calmness, instead of the crowded experience we could see other tourists were having. I agree with blessedmomof4 that you shouldn't dive with ANYONE else in Grand Cayman!