Review Highlights
Fantastic Diving with a Fantastic Group at Indepth!

Reviewed September 12, 2018
Turtlediver51
First Class Diving Experience

Reviewed August 26, 2018
menningasteve
Grinnell, Iowa
via mobile

All reviews dive boat grand cayman coconut bay north wall first class operation technical diving awesome diving older children great dive sites rum point nat warriors dives rebreather gear crew arya
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We had our first trip with Indepth in August, 2018. We've been diving in Grand Cayman for over 20 years and this is the best experience we've had. It was fantastic to be able to focus on having fun and experiencing our first dives with both of our kids, as our youngest was recently certified. Nat, Steve and Arya are the best! We didn't have the greatest of weather, but their boats are suited for the waves and it made the trips more comfortable and FAST! Great dive sites, great fun and great friends! We will absolutely be diving with Indepth again and would recommend them to any divers visiting Grand Cayman!

Nat R, Owner at Indepth Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thanks for the kind words. It was our pleasure taking care of your family! Looking forward to your next visit. :-)

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I was referred to In-Depth Water Sports by a friend and was definitely not disappointed. Friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the diving in Grand Cayman. Did 8 tanks in 3 days and every site was different in some way. Would dive all 8 sites again......especially with this crew. Smaller groups with a very personal touch. They took care of my gear and all I had to do was enjoy the dive. Their DM’s were AWESOME and made each dive a safe and special experience in some way. I will be back to dive with them again!!!

Nat R, Owner at Indepth Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thanks for coming to see us and letting us show you how we take care of divers. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Nat and his team were a pleasure to dive with and truly made our experience unforgettable! Arya took my wife and I for our first dive on the island. We are new to diving and she made us feel relaxed and comfortable throughout; really allowing us to fully enjoy the experience. Our second dive was out to stingray city, with Arya and Steve. Both exceeded all expectations, making sure we had everything we needed to have a great dive! Could not recommend this team enough!

Nat R, Owner at Indepth Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Thanks guys! It was a pleasure being part of your special trip. Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

They exceeded all expectations delivering nitric tanks and weights to our rental house in West bay. Kerry provided a great introductory dive for us. They delivered more tanks when needed and were a first class operation. Next time i hope we can do some boat dives with them!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We wanted to see North Wall as it had been a few years. We chose Indepth Watersports and we were not disappointed. Easy going and professional. Really enjoyed Arya and Kerry. Nat always had a smile. Truly appreciated the warm jackets provided on the boats. Been on boats with warm showers but the jackets are much better. Will go again with them. Highly recommend.

Nat R, Owner at Indepth Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

It was a pleasure having you guys down. Thanks for the review. Looking forward to your return, and not needing the jackets! You hit one of the about 3 weeks a year we use them... :-)

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Arya worked with my youngest son on his open water certification and with my wife on discover scuba. She is a superb dive instructor. She does not just check the box teaching skills. She watches and reads your body language to help figure out what is going on and then gives corrections. Not every great diver is a great teacher. She is both and her love for diving is apparent. I cannot recommend her enough. Thanks Arya!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Nat, Steve & Arya took my son-in-law and I on many memorable dives on our recent trip to Grand Cayman. Once the obligatory “ getting to know you stuff” was out of the way, we were treated as members of the family. We were not smothered with rules or patronized. The result was enjoying the underwater world of Grand Cayman with Arya in a fun and relaxed way.

Our last day, we chartered El Gato for the highlight of our vacation.... four adults and three children aged eight months to eight years went to Stingray City and a shallow snorkeling reef.

Blessed with a diving career spanning 33 years, I can say with no hesitation that this is the absolute best dive operator I have ever done business with in Florida and or/the Caribbean.

Thank you Nat, Steve and Arya for the memories!

Dr. Steve newman & Family

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

What an incredible trip! Nat and Steve are incredibly knowledgeable, safe, and fun to dive with. The boat environment is fantastic and they take you where you need to go to have the best dive possible. My dad and I love Indepth Watersports and have for years. We look forward to visiting and diving with them every year and I can’t wait to get back again!!

Nat R, Owner at Indepth Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Repeat gusts quickly become friends and family! We look forward to seeing you guys every year. :-)

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Just got back from a week's diving in Grand Cayman and had an absolute blast diving with Nat, Steve and Aria - I can't recommend them highly enough - just go with them because they work around what you want to do not the other way round. Once they were satisfied with my diving abilities I could stay down as long as my air supply allowed (subject to safety things such as no deco etc.) and if no-one else was down Steve was happy to hover patiently watching over me (Note: you can learn a lot just watching this guy in the water). None of the 40 minute surface-to-surface rubbish you get from most of the operators . Got into some great conversations with Nat and Steve about Cayman diving as well as Tech stuff and rebreathers - I can't believe there is a dive operation that's got anywhere near the knowledge and experience as these two. Yet they got just as excited hearing about me and my 'holiday' diving. What also impressed me was the training - watched 2 teenagers on their last 2 qualifying dives with Aria - superb teacher, so enthusiastic.
And it's worth going with InDepth just to ride that RHIB!
Thanks guys (and gal) - definitely be back (as virtually all your other clients from what the one's I spoke to said).

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Arya helped our two teenagers get certified this week. She was wonderful! We always enjoy diving with Nat. Steve was a great guide. Great crew- that are wonderful with families. Indepth certified our two older children as well. Cayman is a great place to learn to dive. For the first time we were a bit chilly in Cayman and the crew shared hats and jackets with us! Thank you!!!

Nat R, Owner at Indepth Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Every once in a while, we get "winter" here in Cayman! But we have jackets and hats for the rare 83 deg cloudy "cold" days. :-)