Review Highlights
Fun Experience!

I am a professional horse trainer myself and was very happy with our experience with Nikki. She... read more

Reviewed March 12, 2020
RWCarty
Amazing Horseback Experience

One of the most enjoyable horseback riding experiences I’ve had! It was my boyfriend’s first time... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2020
L7133WHamandaj

Recommended experiences in and around Grand Cayman
from $126.93
from $57.44
from $163.47
from $46.16
More Info
All reviews swim ride takes great care riding experience great ride enjoyable ride skill level private ride morning ride took lots of pictures bucket list other companies well taken care personal attention lovely horses experienced riders magical experience horse person
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was our second trip to Grand Cayman and the second time we have contracted with Nicki. It is the experience of a lifetime. We did the beach swim ride. We were a party of four (Nicki plus a mom and two daughters.) Nicki picked us up at our hotel, which was very convenient. She takes the time to go over safety and explained what we were to expect on the ride. The horses have good temperaments, they are easy to handle and are obviously well treated. She helped us take pictures (we used a waterproof camera) and she kept a close eye on us every step of the way, for safety. We highly recommend Nicki. She is a top-notch horsewoman!

1  Thank Susan J
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Loved this! I initially contacted another larger stable but they were closed for the month and referred me to Nicki. SO glad. She only does private rides. She picked us up at our hotel and brought us to the beach, where the horses were tacked and ready to go. So easy. She was very personable and friendly, super knowledgeable about the island. She's had her horses for most of their lives and they're extremely well cared for. Riding in the ocean was of course an amazing experience. I highly recommend her, first pick over the larger riding facilities on the island.

1  Thank 11,222
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was a great experience for our group. The tour company I initially contacted to ride with was not operating the week we were in Cayman so they recommended Nikki. Not only does she have good reviews by her guests but it speaks volumes when a competitor also recommends you. Nikki only does small private rides but she was able to accomodate our large group of 10 (three families) with back to back rides. While one group rode the other enjoyed the beautiful beach where her rides begin. We were also close enough to run to the local grocery store while one group took their ride. The best part of course was the swim with the horses. We had all been riding before but this was a first for all of us, as was riding bareback. We were all a little nervous about that but Nikki puts everyone at ease. She is great to her horses and her guests! We brought along an underwater camera but they don't really take very good pictures so Nikki's assistant met us down the beach where we enter the water. He took great care of my camera phone and now we have some great photos of both our groups riding in the ocean! We highly recommend Nikki, she is very kind and not only is a native but has also lived abroad so she appreciates the paradise that is Grand Cayman. This is a must do excursion.

1  Thank C M
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My 10 yr old daughter was THRILLED with this experience. Nicki was an excellent and personal guide, showing us her foal along the way to the park and giving us island history and interesting information about the locale. Once in the park, she reviewed basic riding and safety instructions, made sure my daughter and I were fitted with the correct equipment. Nicki only does private tours so we didn't have to worry about other riders. Nicki put my daughter on the mildest, most well behaved horse I've ever seen. The beach ride was fun and riding bareback in the ocean was unforgettable. If you plan to bring an underwater camera, make sure you have a secure strap! I dropped my brand new GoPro and thought it was gone forever, but Nicki seemed to have a great relationship with the other groups in the area and another tour guide found it for her. My daughter and I are very inexperienced riders but we felt very safe with Nicki. Nicki's first priority is the safety of her guests and her horses. My daughter begged to do this again!

1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Nicki was such an awesome guide! She was very helpful and it was a wonderful experience for my daughter and I in some of the most beautiful water! I would recommend this excursion and would say it is well worth every penny we paid! Don't leave this off you "must do" in Cayman list!

1  Thank Sterling1130