Tripadvisor
West Bay
Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Booked 8 Dives with DiveTech as First Time Divers!

Loved Jo and her team! They were professional, patient, and extremely helpful. My wife and I were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JeffM031961
Loveland, Ohio, USA
Great diving!

Great shore diving and very knowledgeable staff. They were very helpful pointing out where to go... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Capt_Rons_Diving
Norristown, Pennsylvania

All reviews lighthouse point dive tech shore diving dive shop dive sites grand cayman scooter dive light house dive staff great diving main wall technical divers open water dives night dive rental equipment spent a week dive experience
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019

I have been a certified diver for 30 years but haven't dove in at least 20. So when my 14 year old daughter decided she wanted to get certified, I signed up for the open water dive certification course with her. We took the online portion of the class over a couple of weeks at home and did the two days of confined water and open water parts of the course with Divetech.

We were picked up right on time at our hotel on 7 Mile beach and taken to the shop. Got checked in and went right to work with the class. Our instructor was Seungah (pronounced "Sonya"). She was AWESOME. There were 4 people in the class and each of us had different strengths and difficulties. My daughter is physically petite and has difficulty maintaining mental focus at times. I can't say enough nice things about the way Seungah handled her challenges. She helped everyone work through whatever issue they faced and kept the class moving. She also made sure everyone was able to do the skills they needed to demonstrate and didn't just skip through them to get the class done. She also maintained safe control of everyone during our open water dives. Most importantly Seungah made a long, tiring two days a lot of fun.

Date of experience: March 2019
80SONYA80, Instructor at Divetech, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Hi David and Frankie,
Thank you for the review.
It was an absolute pleasure have you guys in my course.
Please let Frankie know that I had a lot of fun with her.
Hope to dive with you again soon! (Thank you for taking the time to spell out my name properly, very impressed!!)

Reviewed March 11, 2019

We were pleased to work with dive tech! They were professional in every way; renting quality equipment, processing referrals from our classes and giving expert instruction for open water certification. Great to work with them! We’ll return!

Hi Keefe,
Thank you for the review.
We are glad to hear you had a great time with us.
We aim to provide the best experience possible.
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 10, 2019

I utilized the instructors at Divetech to further our SCUBA diving experience. Serena was an excellent instructor for the Rescue and PPB courses. Knowledgeable and forthright, Serena was the consummate professional instructor.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Harry, thank you for the review.
Happy to hear you had a great time with Serena.
It's always to good to further your training. Let us know if you are interested in other specialties or DMT programs.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2019

Everyone at Divetech is awesome to work with. Online request to make a dive reservation was responded to quickly with a personal phone call. Very clear detailed instructions regarding getting to the Lighthouse location, pricing, etc. Kim was my dive partner/instructor for the 2 shore dives. Can't say enough positives about everything!!!!!!! I will be a return visitor!

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Deanne, thank you for the review.
Glad to hear you had a great time with Kim.
Can't wait to dive with you again. See you soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2019

I dive a great deal the people at Divetech are very friendly and extremely professional. Very well ran safe operation.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear we lived up to your expectations.
Come visit us again soon.