Tripadvisor
West Bay
Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Booked 8 Dives with DiveTech as First Time Divers!

Loved Jo and her team! They were professional, patient, and extremely helpful. My wife and I were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JeffM031961
Loveland, Ohio, USA
Great diving!

Great shore diving and very knowledgeable staff. They were very helpful pointing out where to go... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Capt_Rons_Diving
Norristown, Pennsylvania

All reviews lighthouse point dive tech shore diving dive shop dive sites grand cayman scooter dive light house dive staff great diving main wall technical divers open water dives night dive rental equipment spent a week dive experience
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2018

We were scheduled to do 2 shore dives during our cruise stop. The taxi ride from the cruise pier to the facility cost $20. The facilities are very nice with easy access to enter the water. Unfortunately, the waves were too big to do a safe shore entry. We were given the option of a full refund or joining the boat for their second dive. We chose to go on the boat and they came in and picked us up. Our dive master,Julia, went with us on the boat where we joined 6 other divers. It was only a 10 minute ride to the dive site and the water was pretty calm. Since there were 2 dive masters on board, we were the only ones diving with Julia. The reef was nice with a lot of fan coral but not large numbers of fish. They provided a 100cf tank for me as requested. Upon return we were refunded for the second dive we could not do. Julia offered to drive us to 7 mile beach where we could get some lunch before returning to the ship. The staff were all very friendly and professional. I highly recommend them if you plan to dive in Grand Cayman.

Date of experience: November 2018
80SONYA80, Instructor at Divetech, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you had a great time with Julia.
I'm glad to hear you got to try our boat diving. It's tricky for us to work out a schedule that accommodates the cruise ship itinerary. Hopefully you will have more time on the island next time. There are so many beautiful dive sites with a lot of fish. Thanks again and come visit us soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2018

Thank you Sarina, Sonya, Raggy, Tony, Drew, Kim, Therese, Jo, and others I've missed! You treated us so well. From booking at your office in the hotel, to pickup, to suit-up, on the boat, underwater and back to the hotel...you all made us feel like cherished friends. My wife and I are pretty new to diving, so we needed a little extra hand holding. The desk staff was very understanding and patient, explaining everything. The instructors paid attention and provided assistance when they saw that we needed it. They are clearly very good at their jobs. By our 4th dive it was really feeling good and we were excited to go again. Sadly, a big swell from the west forced us to cancel the wreck dives we had scheduled for Friday. We'll just have to come back!

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you for the review.
We are happy to hear you had a great time with us. You managed to spell everyone's name correctly except Serena's. So close, but kudos to you for remembering all of us. It means a lot to us.
Can't wait to dive with you guys again. Come visit us soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2018

We had some absolutely awesome experiences diving off Lighthouse Point. Our hat goes off especially to Therese who went out of her way to help us complete our dive mission. Thank you very much Divetech and Therese; you are both awesome!

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you for the review, Rich.
We are glad to hear you had a great time with us and Therese.
We try our best to stay awesome. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2018

Absolutely loved diving with these guys! The staff were all really friendly and helpful at the shop and very relaxed and professional while we were out on the boat and at the dive sites.
A few of the other divers I met while I was there had been coming back year after year to dive with these guys and I can see why. I would highly recommend Divetech to divers of all levels.

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you for the review, Bec.
We are happy to hear you had a great time with us.
We'd love to dive with you again! Come back soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2018

I dove with Divetechduring the week of November 4-10. I was staying at Shanghai La B&B in West Bay and was picked up promptly at 7:20 each morning. The diving was awesome. We had small groups on each of the trips, the dive masters were friendly and engaging. Thanks Jess, Kim, Drew and Ragtime. The guests had the option of choosing the dive sites and were given a thorough description of what we might expect to see on each dive (still looking for that manta ray Kim ). The dives all were 60 minutes in duration. Overall I would have to say Divetech is a well organized and run operation and look forward to diving with them again.

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you were happy with us. You almost managed to spell Ragime's name. Hmmm as for Kim's illusive manta ray, maybe you will get to see one next time you are here.
All the more reason to come back. Hope to see you soon.