Tripadvisor
West Bay
Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Booked 8 Dives with DiveTech as First Time Divers!

Loved Jo and her team! They were professional, patient, and extremely helpful. My wife and I were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JeffM031961
Loveland, Ohio, USA
Great diving!

Great shore diving and very knowledgeable staff. They were very helpful pointing out where to go... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Capt_Rons_Diving
Norristown, Pennsylvania

All reviews lighthouse point dive tech shore diving dive shop dive sites grand cayman scooter dive light house dive staff great diving main wall technical divers open water dives night dive rental equipment spent a week dive experience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I came to Divetech with my 13 and 11 year old boys. We got SCUBA certified with Serena and it was great! I felt very comfortable and safe and the shore dive here is really good!

Date of experience: August 2018
80SONYA80, Instructor at Divetech, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Hi Ruth, thanks for the review. Glad to hear you guys were happy with Serena. Hopefully you and the boys will get to go boat diving with us next time. See you soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I can't recommend DiveTech highly enough! My husband and I took our 16 year old grandson to Grand Cayman to get certified. He completed the PADI coursework on-line and did his in-water training at Divetech.Not only was his instructor excellent - thorough, positive, professional, friendly..., but the facility is perfect. The ocean -pool is much more real-life than a fresh water pool, and offers a connection for simply swimming out of it for shore diving. That, plus the excellent shore diving at various depths made his experience especially relevant and valuable.In addition, my husband and I had not dived for several years, and our instructor for a quick refresher course and guided shore dive was equally excellent. Then, the staff was totally accommodating in our request to participate in two of his training dives.He was certified the second day, and the rest of the week was equally easy, pleasant, and totally enjoyable. The boat dives are lead by experienced, informative, fun and professional divemasters and are with small groups. Our grandson was totally hooked on diving, and Divetech even buddied him with a very experienced diver for his first night dive!I wouldn't write this long and glowing a review if the entire operation had not been uniformly terrific.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear your family had a great time with us. We love diving with divers of all levels and it's important to us that you felt safe and had fun with us. We would love to dive with you again.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Stayed for a week at Lighthouse Point. Great Accommodations and a full kitchen. Jo has a superb team at DiveTech. I have been diving with them for years and it hust gets better. Kudos to all the staff and see you soon!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Another perfect review! Great to hear you had a good time with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Spent a week there at Light House point. Great service from every one. Jo has a great team and they are exceptional with people and all levels of experience. Having the salt water pool with access from the pool to the reef is a great plus! Units are clean and comfortable and Vivo makes the best homemade juices. Get one after you get back from your morning dive and you will be hooked for lifeKudos to Lee, Sara, Sonya, Meano ,and everybody else on the DiveTech Team..You are the BEST!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for the perfect review. Many of our customers love staying at Lighthouse Point as it's close to VIvo and shore dive site. The condo is immaculate inside and provides a great view of the ocean. We are happy to hear you were happy with us. Come visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

These guys were great. I liked their attitude and preparedness. Safety was a primary concern. My son was a first time diver, so having that level of professionalism helped him keep calm!! There was another group of people here who were first time divers, and they helped them substantially as well....

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review, Sam.It is our job to make sure you feel safe and comfortable. We are glad to hear your son had a great time with us. See you again soon.