“very fresh food !”

Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Local Cayman food at it's very best. Recommended by all who have eaten there. Written up as the place to go to in the Cayman Islands by the New York Times.Heritage Kitchen lies snuggled next to Boggy Sands Road in West Bay, serving some of the best local food.Fresh fish fry, fritters and fish tea are some of the most popular dishes.Diners eat at wooden tables outside the tiny restaurant or can sit on the sea wall a few feet away and watch the waves.The restaurant is behind the Heritage shopping centre at the four-way stop.Open Wed/Thu until 8pm,Fri/Sat until 10 pm and Sunday until 8 pm which is our Barbeque Day!
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Its a MUST visit in ïle cayman! I have the perfect night there! I made a reservation for sunday night, and they had Oud performance! It was lovely, fun, and just perfect! Food was very fresh and delicious!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

My friend had heard great things about this place but have never been, so we stopped in. The food was some of the best I'd had the whole trip, and the staff was so friendly. I had the coconut wahoo with rice and beans, salad, and the most amazing johnnycake! I am so glad we stopped here, and really hope to eat here again someday!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

DO NOT LEAVE THE ISLAND WITHOUT STOPPING HERE FOR LUNCH AT LEAST ONCE!! Real, authentic food at a great price. You will not go wrong. Great break from the fru fru hotel food. Run by great people. Very friendly, wonderful service. I had the coconut grouper with curry rice. Knew before arriving that I wanted to try this place, but it was also recommended by friends who live on the island. There is a little bus stop across the street that will take you right back to your hotel for $2 CI.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We ate the best tasting food on the island here. Atmosphere is not what you are getting. What you are getting is amazing food. Be prepared to wait about 30 mins as they cook to order. I had grouper, my wife has fried snapper and my son had the fried chicken. All were delicious! We will definitley return.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

If you want the best th on the island, hop in your vehicle and head to West Bay! Only open Wednesday through Saturday, but don't miss it. You place your order, bring your bottle if wine, sit on the cement wall and watch the sunset while your coconut crusted grouper is being prepared! There are a few picnic tables or take it home....makes no difference...it's still the best you'll ever have!!