“Great Dive”
Review of Cayman Diveshuttle Ltd - CLOSED

Cayman Diveshuttle Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's most flexible dive operation, specialising in small groups and families. Dive and snorkeling boat charter to the walls, reefs, and wrecks of Grand Cayman. PADI courses available from resort course up to Assistant Instructor. Dive or snorkel the USS Kittiwake (Grand Cayman’s newest dive attraction). Visit the Stingray’s at Stingray City. Owner run, our focus is on our guests, providing a quality service with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Calgary, Canada
“Great Dive”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This was one of my last dives on the Island which was reccomended to me by a good friend and I can say that Julian and Esther run a Great show .They picked me up from my hotel on time and the whole dive was very fun and safe.I would very highly reccomend them to anyone diving in Grand Cayman.I will definently booking them on my next trip which couldnt be soon enough. Phil K

East Lansing, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top notch dive charter”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Esther and Julian were fantastic during our most recent trip to the Cayman Islands. It is great to see two dive professionals who are just as excited to go on dives as we are - these are two people who love what they are doing. We did 3 days of two tank dives and went to all the sights we wanted including 2 wonderful dives on the north wall. You will love the small groups and personalized care from this great dive operation - I would recommend Cayman Diveshuttle to anyone!

Grand Cayman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Resort Scuba Course”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Ester is a great teacher. She had us diving proficiently in one afternoon. We really felt confident in the skills we learned and were able to comfortably do a fabulous wall dive at Macabuca. We enjoyed it so much that we did a second guided dive with her this week.

Oakville, Ontario, Canada
“Best experience”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Ester and Julian worked us to get our PADI during our vacation. Instructing us on what to complete prior to our trip and working with us to maximum our vacation time. Ester is by far one of the best teachers I've ever had. She is patient, knowledgeable and down to earth. Had it not been for her I would not have done my first dive. My cousin, who did the PADI with me, had ear issues on our first dive. Ester called to check on her and made sure everything would be fine for the next dive. We were able to see an octopus eels stingray and a plethora of other fish. I've felt safe and had the best time of my life. I will be back to dive with them again! I know your experience will be as good as mine-

Visited January 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent day at the Kittiwake Wreck and Chain Reef”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Julian and Ester were excellent hosts and a fun couple to go diving with.I felt safe and was totally confident in their abilities and I had a great time. In fact I had so much fun I'm going out again tomorrow for another dive. Being a repeat customer is the highest form of flattery don't you think?!

Visited January 2013