“Only One Word to Describe - Awesome!”
Review of Cayman Diveshuttle Ltd - CLOSED

Cayman Diveshuttle Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's most flexible dive operation, specialising in small groups and families. Dive and snorkeling boat charter to the walls, reefs, and wrecks of Grand Cayman. PADI courses available from resort course up to Assistant Instructor. Dive or snorkel the USS Kittiwake (Grand Cayman’s newest dive attraction). Visit the Stingray’s at Stingray City. Owner run, our focus is on our guests, providing a quality service with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I are both experienced Dive Masters and have young children whose schedules around which we have to dive. Cayman Diveshuttle worked with us on dive start times, locations, and profiles so that we could dive exactly when, where, and how we wanted, with as little time away from our children as possible. Their high speed RIB makes them the most flexible dive company in Grand Cayman with the greatest range of dive sites accessible. For experienced divers, they will take you where you want to go and create a dive plan that maximizes what you want out of your dives, or just allow you to dive your own plan while they follow along for a guided tour. For less experienced divers, their attention to detail and service, and their desire to make your trip the best, will put all your worries at ease.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Cayman Diveshuttle is great where it counts! It was the first ocean dive for my kids, age 13 and 11, Esther and Julian were the right people for that experience. From suiting them up with instruction reminders and stand by assist to describing boat entries into the ocean my kids walked away confident and found the love of diving. Our entire family went diving at great locations where we saw many interesting fish, unique corals and underwater formations. They really watch their divers to make sure they are doing OK, very reassuring to beginners often holding a hand until the diver is feeling comfortable and enjoying the dive. They dive in a small group which I really appreciated. Cayman Diveshuttle is the call to make when diving in Grand Cayman-personable, safe, experienced and loving their job-can't get better than that!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We have used the services of multiple dive companies in Grand Cayman for both lessons and dives, none compare with the quality and attention of Cayman Diveshuttle. Most recently my wife and 10 year old son did their certification with them while myself and my certified 12 year old went along for dives. The personalized professional operation made this process as smooth as possible ( I should note that my wife previously could not complete a resort dive due to fear). Esther and Julian are a small outfit able to customize your experience for your needs and the conditions. We credit them with making us a "dive" family who now looks forward to years of family time together. We can't wait to be back in Cayman with Cayman Diveshuttle.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I went on my first dive trip ever with Julian and Esther. Right off the bat, I felt at ease because of their safety-first approach to diving. They explain things in a very clear and friendly manner. I went on 5 dives with them, and I I liked each one more than the last. Julian and Esther are both genuinely passionate about diving, and that is evident in how they compose themselves and run their business. Do yourself a favor and dive with Cayman Diveshuttle.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I did a referral dive for my padi open water with dive shuttle at turtle reef and it was a fabulous experience that has me hooked on diving! I did my 4 open water padi dives with Esther. She is a great teacher, very patient and I felt very safe with her at all times. Even though i was diving to get my certification and had to do skills on each dive, she still took me on 30 mins dives through the coral and on the wall at turtle reef. We saw sting ray, turtles, tarpon, lots and lots of tropical fish, lobster, and amazing coral formations. It was all 1:1 instruction and i felt very informed and ready for further diving after the course. A few days later we did sting ray city deep and black forest with Julian and Esther. They are super easy going, but very reliable and professional at the same time. They only take a few people on their boats, so you won't be with the masses! Loved every minute of it and can't wait for my next dive. Definitely recommend dive shuttle!!