“Amazing diving for my first time”
Review of Cayman Diveshuttle Ltd - CLOSED

Cayman Diveshuttle Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's most flexible dive operation, specialising in small groups and families. Dive and snorkeling boat charter to the walls, reefs, and wrecks of Grand Cayman. PADI courses available from resort course up to Assistant Instructor. Dive or snorkel the USS Kittiwake (Grand Cayman’s newest dive attraction). Visit the Stingray’s at Stingray City. Owner run, our focus is on our guests, providing a quality service with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Brooklyn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing diving for my first time”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I did a referral dive for my padi open water with dive shuttle at turtle reef and it was a fabulous experience that has me hooked on diving! I did my 4 open water padi dives with Esther. She is a great teacher, very patient and I felt very safe with her at all times. Even though i was diving to get my certification and had to do skills on each dive, she still took me on 30 mins dives through the coral and on the wall at turtle reef. We saw sting ray, turtles, tarpon, lots and lots of tropical fish, lobster, and amazing coral formations. It was all 1:1 instruction and i felt very informed and ready for further diving after the course. A few days later we did sting ray city deep and black forest with Julian and Esther. They are super easy going, but very reliable and professional at the same time. They only take a few people on their boats, so you won't be with the masses! Loved every minute of it and can't wait for my next dive. Definitely recommend dive shuttle!!

Visited August 2012

Brooklyn, New York
“Great diving excursion in Grand Cayman”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My wife and I went on a family trip to the Caymans. We have both dived since the early 1990's and have been on a lot of excursions in a lot of different places. We both found Cayman dive shuttle to be a great experience and great value. Julien and Esther were a great team to work with. Very service oriented and professional, but also flexible. They were very attentive to our personal preferences and made extra effort to pick us up from a more convenient location each day. They are extremely experienced divers and ran a very efficient and safe operation. They also have an enthusiasm and passion for diving. We really felt we were diving with professionals who love diving and have chosen to make diving their profession, and value getting out every day. The enthusiasm is infectious.

Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing diving Experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We dove 3 days with julien and Esther. Small personalized outfit, Super professional, easy going, helpful and Safe. Esther was amazing from the minute she picked us up from our hotel; she helped us setup our gear, and went over our pre-dive safety checks .Julien's knowledge of every dive site is exceptional. Once at depth he guided us thru swim thrus; Straight to the outer North wall, exactly as he described during the briefing. He was always aware of our location in the water, pointing out various marine life and always checking our air supply. Can't ask for a better diving experience. Cheers!

Visited July 2012
Greenwood Village, Colorado
“Best Dive Operation in Grand Cayman, Hands Down”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Julian and Esther run a very personal and lovely dive operation. The attention you receive is second to none, and puts you very much at ease. The dive groups are very small ,while the diving experience is grand. They are very heads up and attentive with both novice and experienced divers alike. The dive sites that they will take you on are pristine and untouched, and are only a short ride with Diveshuttle's speedy boat. Julian and Esther will help you with anything you may need, from setting up your gear to getting in and out of the water. This dive operation is perfect for you if you want personal care and attention as well as exceptional service, while at the same time diving some of Grand Cayman's most beautiful dive sites. I would recommend Diveshuttle to any divers planning a vacation to Grand Cayman.

Visited June 2012
Wheaton, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Company!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Julian and Esther are great! After a less than satisfying experience with another dive service on Grand Cayman, Cayman Diveshuttle came highly recommend. They were very accommodating and provided excellent customer service. I had two more dives to complete for my Open Water Certification and Julian provided excellent guidance and was very patient knowing that this was only my 3rd time diving in the ocean which was much different than the pool training I received back home. He took the time to work with me and make sure I was comfortable with my skills and the open water. I would definitely recommend them and I also look forward to diving with them again on my next trip to Grand Cayman.

Visited June 2012