“Horrible as it gets please do not use these people for your own safety”
Review of Honeysuckle Beach Trail Rides - CLOSED

Honeysuckle Beach Trail Rides
More attraction details
Owner description: This beach trail ride takes you along one of Caymans unspoiled beaches while the sun rays shine gently on your skin.For an hour you can walk or trot,depending on your ability.Finally turning around at the mangrove forest,and heading back to the corral.Weather depending you can walk your horse in the surf.We try to keep the weight limit to 225 lbs.Don't miss this chance to enjoy this relaxing beach horse ride.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible as it gets please do not use these people for your own safety”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Please do not go on this excursion perry is very very rude they took us to a house where we didn't want to go to and we thought we were being kidnap or rob he is very unprofessional they also said he hate Americans anyway he was very flirtatious with my wife almost starting a fight I don't even want to visit the island anymore Gd caymans

1 Thank Santana2545
kev1Cayman, Public Relations Manager at Honeysuckle Beach Trail Rides, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
The company takes the guest's comments quite seriously. Firstly, Perry was an employee and did not have any ownership interest. Moreover, Perry is not longer employer by Honey Suckle.

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Should have been a fantastic experience but........”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My Mum and I booked this tour through Royal Caribbean, it was something that we both wanted to do for a long time and we were looking forward to it very much. We were picked up at the cruise terminal and taken to the 'stables' when we got there there were 2 horses in the blazing sun looking very unhappy, they didnt have any water and it was a very hot day. The horses were already saddled up and they were allocated according to riding experience. We had noticed that on quite a few of the horses they had quite a few marks and scars on them, one of the ones in the sun had an open wound on its back. We mounted our horses and started out on the ride, without riding hats, which was not a good start. The beach was lovely and we were excited about riding in the water, as described in the tour details, however we walked up the beach turned back and came back the way we came. We didnt go in the water and we didnt get to canter or even trot, we were very disappointed. I dont think that the horses are well looked after and I think that the description of the tour is very misleading, I hope that Royal Caribbean look at using these people in the future.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank nikki7771
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Honeysuckle Beach Trail Rides”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I booked my horse riding trip through Royal caribbean thinking that they kept a close eye on the conditions of the horses and their living accomodations, obviously that is'nt the case. I would'nt recommend this tour to anyone who had any feelings for horses. I asked the owner if the two horses that were out in the blazing sun, no shelter, if they could go in the shade, he said, "not yet". When we returned from our ride the horses were still in the blazing sun, no water available, in their plastic containers, for any horses, badly scarred on their backs, basically a very badly run business. In my opinion the owner is just interested in the money, getting back to Florence, where he lives most of the year, and prefers, to looking after his horses and I think there should be a full investigation into the practise of this business, also why people are not given riding hats to wear, suppose that would cost him money. Please do something about this.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank sandra a
Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience riding on the beach”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was a wonderful excursion to have that was apart from the crowds on the beaches and sting ray tours. Perry was a perfect gentleman to both my husband and myself. He and his assistant, Rico, competently brought out the horses and had them well matched to our abiities. Rico stayed with my less experienced husband, who walked most of the ride with a few bits of trotting, and Perry led me and my lovely mare, First Lady, at a trot and canter for most of the time, doubling back and waiting patiently for my husband to catch up. Lots of conversation about the reef, island, and the training of the horses. We saw a huge sand crab, an iguana, and lots of butterflies around us as we rode between bushes halfway through the ride to come back. The constant breeze on the beach made everything very comfortable. Absolutely worth the price. Thanks again, Perry, for a wonderful memory to our vacation! Good luck with Focal Point!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Liz A
Thomaston, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horse Ride”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

What a beautiful memory. The guide was kind, charming and a handsome gentleman. When I reflect back at my sesnations it feels like a fairy tale to be told. I would highly recommend the HoneySuckle Ranch for a great beach trail ride. The views are outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited January 2013