“Loved this place!”

Osetra Bay Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, International, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Relaxed and pleasant waterfront restaurant with both indoor and outdoor lounges. Beautifully prepared fresh seafood, steaks and pasta with Caymanian/Caribbean flavors and ingredients. Suitable for families with children.
New York City, New York
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

What can I say, I've been to Grand Cayman many times and this was a must stop. The bartender was experienced and creative, the menu featured local foods which was fresh and matched the setting. The servers were always attentive and the atmosphere was definitely Cayman chic. And if you get a chance to sit down with the owner Michael for a drink, it will make the evening even more memorable. Highly recommend this place!

• Visited December 2012

Ahwatukee, Arizona, United States
“An Incredible Night in Grand Cayman”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Every now and then we will discover a restaurant that simply “blows your socks off”. Osetra Bay in Grand Cayman’s West Bay is that restaurant. We have dined for years at their next door competitor, Calypso Grill, but for some reason we had not tried Osetra Bay. Glad we did, because the service, refreshments, atmosphere and food were perfect.

The restaurant is simply beautiful and if one can secure one of the tables right next to the water your evening will be magical. The greeting as you arrive is warm with service probably the best in Grand Cayman. The courses were many constantly stimulating our taste buds. For entrees my wife selected an excellent halibut and I went with a filet mignon that could be cut with a butter knife. Our desert was a selection of a variety of small bites.

There is a cost for enjoying food and service of this quality, but we feel that it was well worth it. The memory of that dinner has stayed with us, which is what you would expect from a top restaurant. Besides that, the dining experience at Osetra Bay was just a whole lot of fun!

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“It's now a MUST for me on every trip!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I've been meaning to write this since I got back from Cayman. I had the most AMAZING Dining Experience at OSETRA!!! The food was amazing!! The presentation was Spectacular!! The service was memorable!! I loved everything so much that I even gave my email and asked the waiter to send me all the wines we had with our dinner and by the time I got home (which is a 5 minute drive) the list was emailed to me!!! I can't wait to go back!! It's now a MUST for me on every trip!! It is definitely on my TOP 5 Dining Experiences!!!

• Visited May 2013
“Fine dining at it's best!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went here on our last night and it could not have been more perfect. Delicious food, friendly and knowledgeable staff with an ocean view.

The little touches they add here are what make it all so unique. When we were there it rained and I was given a beautiful pashmina to keep me warm. We got amuse-bouche to wet our appetite and the menu was hard to choose from as everything sounded appetising.

The staff really tie it all together to make the experience memorable. With their professional yet friendly manner they are happy to help in any way you can and introduce each course to you with enthusiasm and grace.

Can not recommend this restaurant enough. I have visited Cayman 3 times and been to most of the recommended dining venues but this is my favourite now, hands down.

• Visited July 2013
Grand Cayman
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

What a great experience! The food, service and atmosphere were exceptional. A must-visit restaurant. We will be returning to Osetra upon our next visit to Grand Cayman. Milan from Bulgaria was our waiter and was very knowledgeable about the food, provided great service and was very friendly.

• Visited June 2013