“Great meals without breaking the bank”
Review of Tim-Buc-Tuu Diner - CLOSED

Tim-Buc-Tuu Diner
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed the small out door seating area and the meals are all made with fresh high quality ingredients.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I highly recommend this restaurant! I had an excellent breakfast there and would go again! I had a flavored hot coffee that was delicious and the service was excellent!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Tim-Buc-Tuu Diner is a small friendly place tucked in West bay. Their menu has a wide variety of great options, my favorite is the Lemon grouper , with veggies, and you can have either rice, brown rice or fries. Entrees are around 12-17 dollar range, portions are a reasonable size, free wifi, and they serve Lavazza- a decent Italian brand coffee.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stopped there for breakfast this AM after checking reviews on here, pretty close to where we are staying so thought it was worth checking. Nice place, clean, ALL was good. I am not a pancake eater, but my buddy was, and I tried them after he said how good they were. The pancakes were good enough to make me want to order them, they were all perfectly cooked, not over cooked, not dry, and were absolutley delicious. Let me also say that our breakfast cost less than in the US even with the Cayman conversion. An excellent value for an excellent meal, service was great, place is bright and clean, GREAT JOB.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

FRIG! Awesome food and servings! Little restaurant local down from 7 mile abit? Cruisers you don't have time but locals and others you must check this place out - awesome!