“Dolphin Cove Engagement”

Dolphin Cove Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Encounter Program: This program is specifically designed for young children, non- swimmers and those keen to get an up close encounter with a dolphin. Guests stand waist high in the water and interact with the dolphins. You will get to touch, kiss, dance, sing and learn all sorts of fascinating facts about your dolphin. The dolphins will also perform some high energy behaviors guaranteed to thrill and delight. No minimum age – however for safety reasons, young children must be accompanied by one adult per child. (Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied an adult). Dolphin Swim Program You will receive a life vest before getting into the deep water, where guests will get to interact, touch, kiss and enjoy an up close experience. You will get a thrill out of our famous belly rides, where you ride belly to belly with one of our amazing dolphins. At the end of your program, see your dolphins fly high in the air with their spectacular jumps. Minimum age 5 years or older and must be strong swimmers– however for safety reasons, young children must be accompanied by an adult. (Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied an adult).
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 29, 2010

I recently visited Grand Cayman and took the opportunity to swim with dolphins. I have done this same excursion on different islands; however, this one excursion was special for both my fiancé and myself. Prior to visiting this attraction, my fiancé was only my girlfriend. Through the help of dolphin trainers and the Dolphin Cove management, I set up an experience that my soon to be fiancé would be amazed by.

Through a series of e-mails and phone calls, I was able to set up one of the best proposals ever. The management at Dolphin Cove and the dolphin trainers worked with me to make both my fiancés and my dream come true. The management went through a series of ideas and finally came up with the master plan. It involved two dolphins and multiple distractions. When the experience was all over and done, my newly fiancé was crying with joy and amazed of the work and effort that took place.

Not only was this a great proposal, but we also had a great time with the dolphins themselves. The trainers were enthusiastic and extremely social. The dolphins were well trained and playful. If ever visiting Grand Cayman, I strongly recommend this attraction. I also recommend getting the pictures and the video. You will want to keep this in your memories.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"great pictures"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed June 26, 2010

Our family had a great time at dolphin cove.We have two teenagers and they had a great time swimming with the dolphins along with my wife and I. The trainers and staff were both informative and cordial.All and all a great time, just wish we could have more time to visit again.

Reviewed June 23, 2010

The stringray encounter was an absolutely incrediable way to experience these wonderful creatures in their natural habitat. The Staff was informative and well organized.
The "Ultimate Dolphin" experience could not have been any better unless you were able to do this in the wild. An awesome interaction with these smart and gentle animals.
The pictures and videos are priceless and a must have if you do this attraction.

Reviewed June 22, 2010

Just went to Dolphin Cove from a cruise around the Caribbean and had a truly amazing time interacting and learning about the dolphins. I've always had a facination with dolphins and being able to touch and play with the dolphins in the water. I would HIGHLY recommend the swim rather than the encounter, its worth the extra money!!!