“Unbelievable!”

Dolphin Cove Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Encounter Program: This program is specifically designed for young children, non- swimmers and those keen to get an up close encounter with a dolphin. Guests stand waist high in the water and interact with the dolphins. You will get to touch, kiss, dance, sing and learn all sorts of fascinating facts about your dolphin. The dolphins will also perform some high energy behaviors guaranteed to thrill and delight. No minimum age – however for safety reasons, young children must be accompanied by one adult per child. (Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied an adult). Dolphin Swim Program You will receive a life vest before getting into the deep water, where guests will get to interact, touch, kiss and enjoy an up close experience. You will get a thrill out of our famous belly rides, where you ride belly to belly with one of our amazing dolphins. At the end of your program, see your dolphins fly high in the air with their spectacular jumps. Minimum age 5 years or older and must be strong swimmers– however for safety reasons, young children must be accompanied by an adult. (Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied an adult).
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Waxahachie, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is THE BEST dolphin experience we have ever had! Our first activity was to swim with a mother dolphin and her baby. What fun! The baby is learning so much from the interaction. It was delightful to be a part of that. Then we moved to another area with two adult dolphins. They gave us kisses and hugs. They pulled us through the water, and then pushed on both feet to propel us to a great height. Unbelievable experience. The trainers are patient, professional and informative. This is a MUST when visiting Cayman Island.

Chicago, Illinois
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent Time!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife, daughter and I visited Dolphin Cove and it certainly exceeded our expectations! Not only did we swim with and take pictures with the dolphins, but we interacted with them as well. It was an unforgettable experience!

Delaware, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Its all about the $. Buyer beware!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was so looking forward to swimming with the Dolphins, but it was a rather ho hum experience.
The staff rush you through a "program" which all seems to be driven by "let me take a bunch of photos of you so I can aggressively sell them to you later".
One of the female trainers was rather bossy and rude. The staff also did not seem to have their shizzzz together. Before the experience I read no jewelry then we arrived we were told wedding rings were OK. Then we had one staff say we could wear our sunglasses as long as they were held with a strap. Later, when the rude female trainer was ordering us to swim out to the flag she yelled stop, stop you will have to bring me your sunglasses! The she carelessly tossed them onto the dock. They surprisingly did not break, but easily could have. She dropped them 4 or so feet. I said we were told we could have them as long as we had a strap. She just ignored me. Then she gave me orders on where to swim which I did do. She then told the rest of the group she would start with the weakest swimmers first then proceeded to tell me I would go first thus saying I was the weakest swimmer. What a [--]! I actually was the first swimmer to arrive to the flag when she gave her first order! At this point I was ready to swim to the dock and snatch the hair out of her head! I love paying top dollar for people to be rude to you. It brought me back to high school PE!

The Stingray City trip however was great and the photos were fairly priced. Skip the Dolphin Experience. Just watch!

2 Thank chiefstinkyfeet
Fort Worth, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“dolphin cove:where you can find your secret aquatic friend”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Dolphin cove is a beautiful place to visit. Before you are able to swim with the dolphins though, you arrive and walk through the forest, where a variety of birds and parrots rest on branches. It has its own bar for thirsty guests, and if you prefer to stay mostly dry, you can learn to teach a dolphin in a shallow part of the ocean. If you wear glasses, make sure you bring a string to keep your glasses on, or they won't allow you to wear them.
The trainers are unbelievably friendly, and help you form a fast but close bond with the dolphin, and themselves. The pictures they take are quite expensive, if someone in your family doesn't want to participate, bring your own camera and they can stand behind bushes and take photos of you and your dolphin, they don't care. All dolphins are rescue dolphins. They are very concerned about you and your families safety. Trainers are great with kids, and everyone. Defiantly a great place to go for great family memories, children, teens, young adults, all will enjoy.

Visited August 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“:-)”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Heard great things about this dolphin park. My husband and I did different packages. I kissed Sally the Dolphin and danced with her and petted her, and my husband did the more daring things like rode the dolphins. We both enjoyed our experiences.

Visited June 2013