“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Simple place and the food was yummy. The rotisserie chicken was really delicious and so were the side dishes like the corn bread.

The person who helped me was not all that friendly but I just thought maybe she was having a bad day. We all have those days from time to time.

There are newer reviews for Chicken! Chicken! Caribbean Wood Roasted

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I like their chicken....Lemon tasty w/herbs... Moist and juicy.. not dry... decent price... mash potato and cornbread is so so... nothing special :-)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Really good chicken and inexpensive....The cornbread was outstanding as well. If you are looking for a great tasting meal that is inexpensive this is the place to go. We will get two meals out of the single chicken!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

When one walks into Chicken! Chicken!, one is immediately confronted with a display of succulent, sizzling chickens dripping with juice, roasting in front of a wood fire on a multispitted rottiserrie. One's nose is assaulted by the scent of rosemary, herbs, and smokey goodness. My mouth began watering. I was not to be disappointed.

From the counter, we ordered the "Family Meal" which is advertised as feeding two to four. We chose to eat in the small dining area (as opposed to take out). The meal was anchored by one of those gorgeous whole wood-fire-cooked chickens expertly cut up into four sections and served with two sides. We chose the "Cayman Salad" which consisted of tomatoes with onions and green peppers in a mildy herbed vinegar dressing...delicious. We also chose the buttermilk mashed potatos which were rich and creamy. My daughter described them as "best ever". We were asked if we wanted "the sauce". I don't know what was in that sauce, but I would very much like to know. It was very liquidy, rich in flavor, and just the right amount of salty with a slight tang...excellent on the chicken and the potatos.

The staff was friendly and professional, the prices were reasonable, but the food...fantastic! My only regret is the fact that the only place I can find a Chicken! Chicken! is at Grand Cayman Island. It just might be worth a $500 plane ticket to fly back from Massachusetts, U.S.A. and get some more.

Oh yeah...the rooster standing on the sidewalk just in front of the store was hillarious...and ironic. (See picture I posted...it is not photoshopped).

1  Thank Androminos
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My wife took kids to lunch and got me a Jerk wrap from Chicken Chicken. All really like the taste - my wrap was awesome. Overall nice quick good meal.