Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Cayman Snorkel Co. tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cayman Snorkel Co.
from $850.00
More Info
from $550.00
More Info
All reviews captain jason private charter starfish point stingray city starfish beach hour charter great trip beautiful boat green moray eel boat tour yacht club answered all our questions star fish sea life stingray whisperer memorable trip highly recommend this company
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019

This is our third year with Cayman Snorkel Company, and we will keep coming back. Jason and his crew are wonderful hosts, extremely knowledgeable about the Cayman waters and always a joy to spend 6 hours with. Jason has lived in Cayman all his life and knows some great out-of-the-way spots for snorkeling and fishing. I can't recommend these guys highly enough.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Caymansnorkel, General Manager at Cayman Snorkel Co., responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

It is always a pleasure having you and your family charter with us Scott and showing you all a great time. Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. I hope you all had a great time during your vacation and I look forward to hearing from you before your next trip to Grand Cayman.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

Amazing day on the water in Grand Cayman! What a beautiful boat, plenty of room, cooler stocked with beverages, and plenty of shade for relaxing out of the sun between snorkel stops. Capt Jason and his first mate Raheem took great care of our family of 5 (3 were teenagers) for our 6 hr charter. They pointed out fish, turtles, helped locate starfish at starfish point, and gave us plenty of time at stingray city to interact with the rays. They also took photos of our family and helped with the snorkel equipment. Jason was very knowledgable about the sea life and area, we all learned a lot. My kids ages 14, 16 & 17 said it was the best day of the whole trip! I would highly recommend cayman snorkel co. to anyone wanting top notch personal service and attention.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great and detailed review. It's always wonderful to hear that we were the best part of our guests vacation. I'm glad you had such an amazing time snorkeling and visiting Captain Jason's stingray friends! I hope you and your family had a wonderful vacation here in Grand Cayman and I look forward to hearing from you if you are ever coming this way.

Reviewed March 23, 2019

Captain Jason & Christian were great hosts! We learn a lot about Cayman and the fish life.
Really enjoyed hanging with them & had a wonderful day on the water. Definitely would recommend them!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. I hope you enjoyed your vacation and I look forward to hearing from you again next time you're coming to Grand Cayman.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

This was the best snorkeling tour we have ever been on. I was customized to accommodate what we wanted to see. And best of all it have just our family on the beautiful blue horizon boat for the same cost as to of the other over crowded tours which would have taken 2days of our short visit instead of one. The boat caption brought any special beverage requests saving us time and convenience. They also picked us up at a convent location since we stayed on the islands east end. so that is all we had

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

On behalf of the Cayman Snorkel Co. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. It's a great honor to give the best snorkel tour you have ever been on! I'm glad to hear everyone had a wonderful time and I hope you all enjoyed your vacation here in Grand Cayman. I look forward to hearing from you next time you're coming our way.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

We went had a wonderful half day tour today with Captain Jason on Rahim. We met Freckles the stingray and each got to hold a starfish. It was amazing, especially for my 5 year old. Thanks for the memories!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Aww I'm glad you were able to meet Freckles, she's so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review and I hope you all enjoyed your vacation. I look forward to hearing from you next time your coming to Grand Cayman.