“Fantastic”

Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in West Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The atmosphere was wonderful! Very unique restaurant! The food was out of this world with great service!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

you got try the chicken liver pate and the size of the stuffed shrimp is tasty and huge. A little out of the way but worth the trip. Outside on the dock.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Family stopped here for lunch. Had ocean view on the deck watching tarpon and other fish. Two of the family thought this was the best meal on the island. Four of us thought the dessert was the best! Millionaire dessert was fab! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Wanda D
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This review is purely anecdotal. Your time here you may experience as very different. Ultimately you interpret the situations presented to you.

That being said for me, if I'm paying close to 200US I hope to receive a full meal. I ordered blackened mahi mahi. Fish was excellent however I swear I only had half a fillet. The portion was no bigger than my fist. Vegetables? A few string beans and ONE piece of broccoli. One piece.

My wife and daughters were content for the most part with their dishes.

Lastly, the wait staff could be a bit more personable. I'm not asking for chatty Cathy's just a genuine smile and sign of appreciation.

Maybe it was because we were not a couple but family with young children. For the record they behaved extremely well.

Lastly, read the other reviews and decide. Maybe your experience will be different.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was by far the best meal we had on the Island. I had an unbelievably good dish of lobster in a puff pastry with cream sauce. Good wine list as well.Expensive, but in my opinion worth it. We had excellent service. Sit on the deck at sunset if you can. Beautiful