All reviews stayed here would stay again room was clean motel highway beds parking facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2018

The Proprietors were friendly enough, although a little off hand
Parking was outside room, with a couple of stairs to the room.
The room was clean, basic although dated.
Overall, this motel is in a good location, and I would stay again if I was in the area

Room tip: All rooms face central courtyard that can be noisy with other inconsiderate guests
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Booked a room here for a night as the location was convenient for a stop over during our road trip! Had all the necessities, room was spacious and clean, toilets were ok and there was free parking! There were shops and goreceries nearby as well!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I needed to be at Lucas Heights the following day so it was conveniently located. After my flight from Perth I checked in at around 8:15pm. There was no one at reception and it took a couple of rings of the bell before a very casual guy appeared. Most of the formalities had already been taken care of when the booking was made online a couple of weeks earlier. I had to ask about the breakfast arrangements which turned out to be buy your own. Anyway that was not a real problem as there were quite a few facilities in town that offered a good choice. The room and bathroom were clean, neat and tidy. Parking was ample. All in all a pleasant short stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2017

We were visiting family in the area for three nights and made this our base. The room size was adequate, we had a Queen bed and a single. It was good to have a little extra room on the single bed for unpacking as wardrobe and shelf space was quite limited. We didn't use any of the facilities, but noticed they had a guest laundry. Parking was outside the room. We were located near the back of the complex and it was very quiet - no road noise. We especially liked the proximity to Engadine train station - only a 10 minute walk to catch a train to the city CBD. The lady manager was very friendly and our stay was fine. We would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sapphire5860
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay at the inn. Very friendly staff and very clean and comfortable rooms. Will be visiting again on business soon and plan on making a reservation with them again. Was very happy with my time there.

Date of stay: September 2017