“Brilliant Food and Service”

The Catherine Wheel
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Albury
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went with my NCT friends and our babies, brilliant food, great service, couldn't do enough for us. Will be back. Garden looks great for the summer too.

2  Thank bubbleygirl

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were fourteen celebrating my Mother's birthday. We had a lovely meal and the staff were so helpful. Great food. However, the dessert menu is limited.

2  Thank 532Carol
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Fantastic food, great service, warm and friendly atmosphere!
We visited as a group of 10 plus 5 babies all nearly 8 moths old, and they were more than accommodating! We really enjoyed ourselves, nothing was a problem.
Food was piping hot and fresh, best roast I have eaten out. All three courses were great. No complaints.
We are looking forward to going back, and playing on the outdoor play equipment when it gets a bit warmer!

1  Thank Kmarks54
Reviewed November 24, 2012

After visiting the Catherine Wheel last Sunday with my family (of 5) and our best friends (family of 5), I felt I needed to add a comment to this site. We all had a fabulous afternoon, all really enjoyed our lunches.
The staff were all so friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. The amazing playground in the garden was most definitely a bonus, our kids absolutely loved it out there. Will definitely return in the summer to make full use of the garden.
I have already been recommend this Pub and hope to return soon.

1  Thank KateColemanForever
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I'm shocked that anyone could give The Catherine Wheel a bad review. We have visited many times in the past 6 months - with children, parents, friends, colleagues and every time the food has been amazing and the service second to none. The Sunday roast is a firm favourite of ours and no matter how many children we have in tow, the staff are always brilliant with them and so welcoming.
The climbing frames and sandpit in the garden are by far the best in any pub/restaurant we have visited. Highly, highly recommended!

1  Thank Emily H