“Best Indian ever!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Super value Wednesday night banquet, my third visit! This is the only Indian I have found to offer some dishes, which having tried have established themselves as favourites! Each visit has provided superior quality food and service. I'll be back a fourth, fifth etc time!

1  Thank Caz160

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is great restaurant food and we have had food delivered many times, but, the last two times they didn't send all the food that was paid for! The first time we phoned and the missing dishes arrived a half an hour after we had finished meal and last night the two dishes missing didn't arrive at all after having told us it would be there in 10 minutes. They did phone again and say the delivery man had had an accident, but, unfortunately I really cant say if this was the truth. Its a great shame because now we cant rely on them and therefore wont want to order again.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have called in here for a couple of weeks running for their lunchtime special. It comprises a great combination of choices of starters, curries and about a dozen different types of rice. I chose Onion Baji, Prawn Pathia and Special rice. This meal was generous and could hold it's own with many far more expensive meals that can be found locally.
This branch is far better than there Woodlands restaurant. I think this will become a regular venue for lunchtimes.

1  Thank Johnnyfastgun
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is our local Indian and its got to be one of my favourites in the country. Take away or sitting in the food is amazing and the staff are great. The meal deals are great and go a very long way. The restaurant is small but very nice and well presented always. We often have guests staying with us and will normally treat them to an Indian from here after a day out normally take away. All have commented on its quality and thought the food to be amazing. Some reviews on here say its more expensive but for me it's a modest price increase and I generally associate that with a higher standard which I feel I receive from this restaurant and there for do not grudge it. If you enjoy quality Indian food from a restaurant with class then this is the place to get it.

1  Thank Hamish B
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've been having take aways from this restaurant since they opened, always excellent. We decided to meet friends there a couple of weeks ago and were not disappointed. The food was excellent as was the service. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Have already booked to go again with some other friends.

1  Thank Liz S