“Home from home”

Moors Vale Lodge B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ferndown
Moors Vale Lodge B&B
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have just spent 2night at Moorsvalel lodge while attending a family wedding in Corfe Mullen. We were a party of 8(3 couples my elderly mother and uncle) so took all the rooms. Rooms were clean and comfortable with ensuite toilet, tv, wifi, tea and coffee, hair dryer, if you needed an iron and board you just had to ask. Rex and Louise made you feel at home as soon as you arrived and nothing was to much trouble, breakfast was excellent. Would stay there again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We spent three nights of our summer holidays at Louise and Rex b&b and had a wonderful stay there. The rooms where tidy and very comfortable. The location is in a nice area, quiet and friendly, with everything you need nearby. We enjoyed our time, feeling welcome and at home, and our son was always looking forward to next days breakfast! We were sorry to leave and would love to come back for another holiday!
Ariela, Joel and Eran

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have just spend 3 very relaxing nights at Moorsvale Lodge whilst attending a wedding in the area. Louise and Rex are very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. My room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. If you are lucky with the weather and don't want to venture out, the back garden is a very peaceful suntrap! I certainly hope to return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have just returned from an over night stay having met with family from Devon we live in East Sussex. The bed and breakfast was a fantastic find as it is about half way for both of us. Rex and Louise were very welcoming, accommodation clean and excellent., breakfast first class. We will certainly return and stay extra nights next time.

For anyone who is travelling down to Devon & Cornwall and excellent half way overnight stay.

Well done Rex and Lousie

A Seaford & Plymouth family

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had a very relaxed stay. The location of the B&B is in a very quiet residential area and is very good located for all the sights around. Everything you could need is in a 5min walk Cash Machine, Pub, Fast Food, Resturant or Super Markets. The rooms were always very clean and tidy. We loved the breakfast, all is fresh made and rich, wether it was the famous english one or the continental.

Rex & Louise are very kind and generous, they had always a good tip or a helping hand, great hosts!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you want somewhere peaceful, well situated for travelling / sight seeing etc, exceptionally clean, excellent food,I cannot fault or highly recommend this bed and breakfast any higher. Rex and Lousie who run it are the most lovely couple you could meet always making conversation and nothing is too much trouble.
Myself and my better half !!! visit Dorset every year as I have family in area and we will go no where else. I think you will be hard pressed to find as good or even better.
I cannot recommend this highly enough proof is in the pudding give them a try I guarantee you will be more than satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I've stayed in this guest house for several nights on two separate occasions when visiting a friend in West Moors. I can thoroughly recommend it! The rooms were good, the facilities couldn't be faulted, and the breakfast was generous and very well cooked. But the real attraction for me was the friendly atmosphere and the kindness and helpfulness of my hosts, Rex and Louise. They couldn't do enough for me, and by my second day there I felt almost like one of the family! If you want guest accommodation that really feels like a home from home, this is the place for you.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ferndown
Travelodge Ringwood
Smugglers Cottage
Smugglers Cottage
#3 of 4 in Ferndown
St Leonards Farm Caravan and Camping Park

Been to Moors Vale Lodge B&B? Share your experiences!