The most relaxing part of my trip. If you want room service and fancy hotel rooms this isn't for you. But if you want a hammock on the porch that looks right down on the beach with food and drink a 50' barefoot walk away (at BiBi's) this is the place. The girls in the office are extremely helpful. They call you water taxi's, set you up with tours, just about everything. I wouldn't go back to Panama without stopping there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small resort/hotel on Isla Carenero across from Bocas on Colon Island. Recently purchased, and being completely renovated. A white sandy beach on the south-east stretch of the island provides a great starting point for many local activities. A new Royal 2-bedroom suite has been added with a full kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Buccaneer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneer Hotel Carenero Island
- Buccaneer Resort Panama/Carenero Island, Bocas Del Toro