If you are the irritatingly boorish ex-pat type who has no qualms about approaching diners in restaurants to berate them for taking too long to finish their meal, then PLEASE AVOID staying at Hotel Tierra Verde. But if your idea of a great vacation is staying at a charmingly rustic local establishment that is considerably better than a hostel and consciously less than a cheesy all-inclusive resort then you may have found the one. If all you need is some sun (& a little rain, too), surf & beach and maybe a Ron Abuelo & pineapple at your side, then this is the place for you. Staying at Hotel Tierra Verde has the added benefits of getting to hang out with smokingly hot, surf-minded Brazilians, Dutch, Americans and other world travelers who care less about what you do for a living and more about whether you can spin a good yarn or just chill in a hammock for hours on end without a care in the world. If you are lucky, the proprietors, Cookie & Ivan will fill you in on the secret surf spots, inform you which nights are ladies' night at Aqua or The Iguana and let you drop their names at any number of restaurants in town. Would we go back? In a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located into a lush, tropical setting, and carribean ocean to view. Each room comes with Ac, Cable Tv, hot water and wifi. A stretch of beach and restaurants are in walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Tierra Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Verde Hotel Bocas Del Toro Province
- Hotel Tierra Verde Panama/Carenero Island, Bocas Del Toro