Isla Carrenero is a sweet little island. Is is RIGHT across from Bocas Town. All you have to do is pay $1 for a water taxi and you are there in 2 minutes! Tierra Verde is owned by 2 surfer brothers. Both were raised in Panama and speak perfect English. Ivan and Cookie They were always around to help with tours or if you had any questions The rooms were a little small, but very clean. The AC worked fine. But.....we were ever in our rooms anyway, except to sleep. There was a small dock on the water, with a hammock and chairs to relax in . The pelicans were hanging out every day and 'fishing" Great place to relax and enjoy nature too. There are even a few places to snorkel off the beach, if the water is clear. There are a few good places to eat right down the beach with good happy hours and views of the ocean. Bibi's was one and it is good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located into a lush, tropical setting, and carribean ocean to view. Each room comes with Ac, Cable Tv, hot water and wifi. A stretch of beach and restaurants are in walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Tierra Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Verde Hotel Bocas Del Toro Province
- Hotel Tierra Verde Panama/Carenero Island, Bocas Del Toro