If you like to eat on Mondays......you won't find even a snack. You take the water taxi to the main island, and on your return, if it is dark....it is REALLY DARK. ALL the lights are off....bring a flashlight.
The cabin had poor air conditioning....our room was a "double" .....the A/C was on one side of a wall....so the other side was miserable.
The meals we did have there were good.....but do not ask for anything special, as the price I was told, was completely different (higher) when we attempted to actually order.
NEVER EVER AGAIN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront paradise is on the island, Isla Carenero. The resort now encompasses 6 1/2 acres of lush, tropical landscaping and over 600 feet of waterfront. Our backyard is verdant rain forest. We sit on a point facing west, which captures the refreshing Caribbean breeze and offers up fabulous sunsets. We are just a two minute boat ride across the bay to Bocas Town. We enjoy the convenience of close proximity to town, yet are removed from the hub hub, noise, pavement, cars and heat, while on our own tropical island.The resort is peaceful and quiet. We have hummingbird feeders throughout. Many different birds, including parrots can be heard singing and conversing in the trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Cosmic Crab Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Careening Cay Hotel Carenero Island
- Cosmic Crab Resort Panama/Carenero Island, Bocas Del Toro