“our family loved it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rivadavia
Ranked #43 of 491 Restaurants in Zapopan
Cuisines: Italian, Argentinean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bucerias, Mexico
“our family loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We visited Rivdavia with our daughter and 2 grandsons. The staff was so welcoming to us all, especially the children.
The setting is very nicely decorated and tranquil. Cocktails, both alcoholic and non, were creative and tasty.
And the food was excellent.

• Visited August 2013

Guadalajara, Mexico
“Best food I have had in Guadalajara!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

With an outside terrace surrounded my plants and trees, and a cocktail list to keep you busy all night, this restaurant became a favorite right off the bat for me.

Then I ate the food.

From From the Vulcano to the Vacio, this is the place to come to see and taste true passion for food come to life. Everything is made fresh everyday, all the way down to the salsas the set on your table!

This place has spoiled me so...no other place I go to will compare in quality and price. I will just have to keep coming back!

• Visited June 2013
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Who takes 6 reviews seriously???”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Arrived for dinner on a Friday night at 9pm...2 joined us at 9:30 to make 8.....Service was flawless, friendly and totally accommodating...We had a nice, fairly priced wine...Atmosphere is local, neighborhood chic...Really nice! We shared a couple of wonderful wood fired pizzas that were delicious...More wine...Beautiful mixed greens, spinach salad was passed around the table..More wine...Then the one kilo of Vacio was served, perfectly cooked.....Good beef, but not CFS quality, although no real problems...Excellent espresso...oh and more wine...I really enjoyed this restaurant and will return....Suggestions?? Find another beef supply or just go to CFS to source your beef...Good job, great atmosphere and looking forward to returning to this sweet place in Chapalita!!! and at 300 peso each, great value!

• Visited June 2013
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Australians can eat good steak in Mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

My Aunt and I have a saying that if you go to a restaurant and it has cloth napkins, then it is a classy place. This restaurant has cloth napkins, and it is a classy place, yet has a relaxed atmosphere, with excellent staff and reasonable prices, not to mention that the food is absolutely incredible. As an Australian living in Mexico it is pretty exciting to go to a restaurant and eat meet that is better than the quality I get at home. The meat is served on a great big chopping board, which is exactly how you want to eat it! The pizzas are incredible and the Cannelloni is so fresh. I'm going to have to go back a lot more times to taste all of the wines they have on their wine list! Next time I go out to eat, I'm not going to be so quick to judge cloth napkins!

• Visited January 2013