A great looking hotel. You can ride right into it from the hill during winter. The food selection is great (buffet), the rooms look great. But the best part of it for me is the water park in the basement. There is a flowrider there, which cost extra. It allows you to surf on a jet powered artificial wave for one hour. Depending on how many people, you have to be at least 4 for them to power it up, but it's always a maximum of 10. It's actually so good that I've been back there twice just to ride the wave again. Would recommend for friends / groups. You can pay yourself into the water park and flowrider even if you don't stay at the hotel. But it's not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the beautiful ski resort town of Trysil, with ski in ski out access to the slopes, the Radisson Blu Resort Trysil offers guests a luxurious and comfortable retreat from Trysil’s abundant outdoor activities. Being one of the largest resorts in Norway, the hotel offers a wide selection of rooms, suites, and apartments, as well as several in house activity options. For fun off the slopes, visit the indoor pool area and try the popular surf wave Flow Rider. Indulge in relaxing spa treatments like facials and aroma baths at the serene SPA & Wellness Centre. Challenge your colleagues or friends in a game of bowling in the 60’s inspired bowling alley.With eight bars and restaurants, the resort provides exceptional dining, featuring everything from genuine Italian espresso and thin crust pizzas to a generous buffet of Scandinavian delights, and local traditional specialty dishes. Guests are encouraged to try all the different f&b outlets during their stay, from sushi in the I:c Blu Skybar to American hamburgers in the bowling restaurant Chill Bowl & Dine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Trysil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Trysil Hotel Trysil Municipality
- Radisson Blu Resort, Trysil Norway