“Lovely table in the sun 😎”
Review of Bertram's

Bertram's
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Warkworth
Description: Cafe and bed and breakfast serving excellent quality locally sourced Northumbrian produce.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What more can I say about my favourite place for coffee and cake or even breakfast and lunch .Great food , wonderful staff, lovely ambience and doggie friendly with free treats and water bowls .
Always busy but the staff will always help you find a seat .
Lovely seating area outside and a real sun trap ☀️.
One certainly not to be missed on your travels , you won’t be disappointed.
p.s. leave room for me and my dog Perkins

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (927)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

11 of us dropped in for tea and cakes, and the cakes are as must. I had lemon and courgette to experiment and I would throughly reccomend it. Staff very obliging and helpful. Dog friendly which was great for us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tuesday 20 August 2019 we decided that we’d visit Alnmouth and Warkworth. We set off from our holiday cottage in Budle Sands. That morning in The Guardian there was an article featuring Northumberland which recommended a restaurant for lunch in Warkworth - Bertram’s. We were not disappointed! We had a little wait for a table but when seated our order for drinks was quickly taken and soon we were eating lunch which was excellent. Cakes were a specialty but on the Specials Board was homemade apple crumble with cream, ice cream or custard. Heaven!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Called here for a lovely lunch. The homemade Quiche was particularly nice. I love the fact that Bertram's like many pubs and restaurants in Northumberland is dog friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love Bertram’s it is such a lovely, warm welcoming place. The food is consistently good. On our last visit I had Cullen Skink which was amazing, so very tasty. The cakes are amazing and there is always a gluten free option. The coffee is good quality too.