All reviews lovely hotel dog friendly hotel the hotel car park staff were really friendly lamb shank busy road cosy bar hotel restaurant mash sunday lunch full english generous portions first floor short break dog owners very pleasant stay residents lounge
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed three nights, with friends, to see in the New Year. The four of us have spent several years together in this
wonderful hotel. It is as good as it has always been, if not better. There is always a good atmosphere, nice decor and excellent food. Staff always found time to interact with guests. Service was great, from second we arrived.
Thank you to all the staff for a great time. We are looking to our next trip already.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
WarkworthHouse_Hotel, Reception at Warkworth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear B4mcr0ft,

Many thanks for a wonderful review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your New Years Eve break with us and that everything was once again to your liking.

I will be sure to pass on all your kind comments to the staff, who will be happy to know that you enjoyed yourselves.

The team here at the hotel look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A great hotel, with real character, good sized rooms, secure parking, polite and efficient service, excellent food, good beer, walking distance from Warkworth Castle and the beach, in beautiful Northumberland - what more could you want? Oh, and they are dog-friendly too.

Room tip: first floor is "dog friendly" floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jonnylambert51,

Thank you for a brilliant review. I am glad to learn that you had a fantastic stay with us and enjoyed exploring the local area.

I will be sure to pass on all your kind comment to the staff here at the hotel, and hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights to explore a small part of this lovely part of the world. The hotel is ideally located a short distance from the fabulous beach, the castle and riverside walks. We were made very welcome with our dog who sat with us for breakfast and evening meals. The food was excellent as was the customer service from all the staff we met. Parking in the car park is extremely challenging particularly with a slightly larger car - ours is a Ford Kuga- so we parked in the square by the church both nights which was absolutely fine. We are already planning to return to Warkworth and the hotel later this year!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Karen B,

Wow! What a brilliant review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to your liking.

I will pass on your kind comments about the food to the kitchen team, and it is definitely a pleasure to read that the staff here at the hotel continue to be a credit to it.

I look forward to welcoming you back later in the year to continue your explorations of our beautiful country side.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very welcoming hotel with very friendly and helpful staff, nothing was too much for them. It is very clean and warm, our bed was very comfortable. Cosy bar, very good breakfast. Only drawback is the very limited parking on site. I would recommend a visit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear JimCoB,

Thank you very much for a lovely review.

I am glad to hear that the staff here at the hotel continue to be a credit, and that you found everything to your liking.
I will be sure to pass on all your kind comments to the team here at the hotel and hope that we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future for another relaxing break away.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn’t recommend enough, service is fantastic always putting customer first. Never had a bad meal the food is lovely hence why I’ve always come back. I always come here with my two young children and they are more than accommodating with them. If you are ever visiting warkworth this is definitely a must go to.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Emily O,

Thank you for a brilliant review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your break away and that your family enjoyed their meal with us.

I hope we can welcome you and your lovely children back again in the not too distant future.