“Decent food, terrible service”
Review of Bumpkins

Bumpkins
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stopped here after snorkeling for lunch. As others have said, the location and the view are great, and the food was good (fish and chips and calamari). What upset us was the service or lack of service. The waitress was behind the bar talking on her cell phone and totally ignored us. I went to the bar and waited patiently, as she continued to talk on her phone. The cook, came out and asked what I needed, so I placed our order with her. Another customer came up to the bar and also waited. Finally, the waitress got off the phone, and she asked him what he wanted, ignoring me. Then, after taking care of the other customer, she turned to me and asked what I wanted. I ordered our drinks and returned to the table. When she brought our drinks, she set them down without a word and went back behind the bar and to her cell phone. Our food was ready and the cook had to tell her to get off the phone and deliver our meal. Again, she served us without a word. When we paid our bill, I walked over to the kitchen and handed the tip to the cook.

1  Thank daterry

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Located right on popular Pigeon Beach, they serve up basic fare and cold beer so you don't even have to leave the beach to get lunch. Does it get any better than this??

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Bumpkins is a small beach bar at the end of Pigeon Beach near Falmouth Harbour.We all chose various burgers. The food arrived quickly and was really tasty. We were all pleasantly surprised!
Would recommend it !

Reviewed October 28, 2013

After having a nice, but small, breakfast in Jolly Harbour we decided to spend some time on Pigeon beach Sunday afternoon. It was busy, as expected, with families have BBQs and picnics. The smell of these, and our small breakfast, soon had our appetites up again.

After a short swim we walked down to Bumpkins. We'd had drinks from them before .. Priced about the same as all bars we had been to. My wife's Coconut smoothie was lovely, and my few Carib's were very cold indeed.
The menu is typical beach bar - but with a few salads as well. I went for Jerk Chicken and Chips, and my wife had the Prawn Salad. The Jerk Chicken was tasty enough, and the chips typically Caribbean .. A little soggy .. But ok. The Prawn Salad was fantastic! Loads of prawns, lovely green tomatoes, and fantastic cucumber as well as leaves etc.
If you are on the black for a while, it's worth checking out.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Pigeon Point beach and stumbled upon this beach restaurant and bar. We were originally just purchasing drinks to go but we were encouraged by the owner to stay and listen to the live band as we had our drinks which she insisted on bringing to our table and in glasses instead of the plastic cups we originally had. The music was nice and we decided to grab a bite to eat. We had burgers and home fries which were very good. The rum punch was weak but I did not bother to complain about it but I'm sure if I had, the owner would have fixed it. Nice view and very relaxing. Mosquitoes come out at dusk so keep this in mind. Would definitely go again.