“Sweet T's hit the spot”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Brooklyn, New York
“Sweet T's hit the spot”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were in Antigua for 8 days and wanted to check out as many restaurants and food spots as we could. On a day we hiked Signal Hill we drove towards English Harbor to see if we could find a place for lunch. Sweet T's is right on the way and it was perfect for us. Wonderful Caribbean food, we had the curry goat and creole fish, and local drinks like tamarind, sugar sop and sorrel juices. The atmosphere is great with outdoor tables and great tunes blasting. I wish we had had room for ice cream!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Molly N

London
“Best milkshakes and ice creams ever!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Innovative milkshake flavours galore! Love this little place which has the best ice creams you have ever tasted. We did not try the burgers and hot food, but it all smelt and looked delicious. You must try Sweet T's if in Antigua!

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank tjh2
UK/Antigua
“A favourite stop for all the family”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Sweet Ts is a great little spot for good takeaway - though you can eat there if you like - there are a few tables on the gallery. Well spiced local food and I love that you can see through to the kitchen, which always looks immaculate.

Where it really comes into its own is the ice creams though. Great range of flavours for children and adults alike - my daughter loves all the chocolate based ones, and generally go for coconut and pistachio.

The little extra is the milk shakes - especially the adult versions, which come with a bit of a kick! I've never fancied the guinness one (though I'm told it's delicious) but the choc-a-menthe is delicious. I have a friend who's determined to work his way through the entire menu - so I guess he's going to need to book a room nearby rather than try to drive home afterwards!

Easy to park at Bailey's supermarket, it's a great place for a little treat if you're in the Falmouth area, even if just for a visit - perhaps on the way to Nelson's Dockyard or Shirley Heights.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank mizgeorge
London, United Kingdom
“'Sweet for my sweet'”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This family friendly food joint offers a variety of flavoured ice creams for children - and adults - alike. I can't get ice cream like this back in blighty (the UK). Even the food has a distinctly spicey Antiguan flavour about it. The burgers are thick and wholesome, the chicken is moorish, and the salad is always crisp and fresh. I tried the Guiness ice cream that left a tang on my taste buds that left me wanting more. The fact that there are very few reveiws suggests that not many tourists know about Sweet T's ... and sweet it is!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Chris S
St. John's, Antigua
“Good Food Great Price”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Sweet T's Offers a nice, cheap and different alternative to most of the spots on the island. Located on the main road in Falmouth area, this brightly coloured small eatery is easy to spot. In addition to the economical fast food, Sweet T's also has a load of sweet treats (thus the name) and a number of innovative milkshakes - you MUST try it! A great stop especially for those on their way to Shirley Heights for the Sunday BBQ.

• Visited December 2011