“an unasuming restaurant in a quiet suburb with great home cooking”
Review of Osteria Perbacco

Osteria Perbacco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We were a group of 5 visiting for the first time and then again two days later as a couple.
Real Italian cooking, as opposed to the 'bastardised' versions found all over the UK, is amazing.

The selection of cold meats and cheese was exceptional with the most wonderful ham sliced from the joint at the side of t he table. Very generous and very tasty. The main courses were also quite delicious, The sliced beef and risotto stood out as star choices.

The décor is simple and yet pleasing and the staff very helpful and efficient.

The chairs are a bit hard without and cushioning but nevertheless worthy of a stay, at least long enough to manage lunch or dinner.

The prices are very reasonable and positively cheap compared to restaurants closer to the centre of Milan. Well worth a visit

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant, good food, cozy place, kind owner, what do you want more? More than suggested. I'll be back

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

What a place, what food - will be back for just this place! Now I have to write at least 100 words to express my enjoyment, when 20 would have done it...

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

My wife and I visited here for dinner right at opening time 730. Second people in the restaurant. We did not have a reservation but they managed to squeeze us in. It filled up within a few minutes. Staff had an excellent personality, went out of their way to translate things for us. Made an excellent wine recommendation. The food was wonderful, the risotto with mushrooms and cheese, Penne with bacon for my wife. We finished with Argentine beef and potatoes which was done perfectly. Espresso and lemon cello for after dinner. Fantastic meal, great staff, great service, really enjoyed our visit. Definitely recommend a visit here.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Hidden a little out of the way, this lovely little place offers a fantastic menu, friendly staff and some really good, reasonable wines. I can highly recommend the Gnocco Fritto starter, some of the best I have had in Northern Italy.

If you make it out of Milan to the suburbs and find yourself in the lovely town of Cernusco Sul Naviglio, then do make a point of coming here. Very good.

Date of visit: May 2016
perbaccosteria, Proprietario at Osteria Perbacco, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Thank You so much my friend........I wait for you !!!! Bye....