“Soooooo goog”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant, good food, cozy place, kind owner, what do you want more? More than suggested. I'll be back

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

What a place, what food - will be back for just this place! Now I have to write at least 100 words to express my enjoyment, when 20 would have done it...

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

My wife and I visited here for dinner right at opening time 730. Second people in the restaurant. We did not have a reservation but they managed to squeeze us in. It filled up within a few minutes. Staff had an excellent personality, went out of their way to translate things for us. Made an excellent wine recommendation. The food was wonderful, the risotto with mushrooms and cheese, Penne with bacon for my wife. We finished with Argentine beef and potatoes which was done perfectly. Espresso and lemon cello for after dinner. Fantastic meal, great staff, great service, really enjoyed our visit. Definitely recommend a visit here.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Hidden a little out of the way, this lovely little place offers a fantastic menu, friendly staff and some really good, reasonable wines. I can highly recommend the Gnocco Fritto starter, some of the best I have had in Northern Italy.

If you make it out of Milan to the suburbs and find yourself in the lovely town of Cernusco Sul Naviglio, then do make a point of coming here. Very good.

Date of visit: May 2016
perbaccosteria, Proprietario at Osteria Perbacco, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Thank You so much my friend........I wait for you !!!! Bye....

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

A family type of restaurant with very nice wine and with a very pleasant environment - on top of that, food was also great for an evening dinner. I would seriously recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a nice and pleasant evening of simple but good food and wine.

Date of visit: May 2014