“our trip to Union Isalnd”

Anchorage Yacht Club Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Union Island
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Anchorage Yacht Club has opened again with new management, new staff and a new bar/restaurant menu. It is probably the only bar in the world where you can enjoy a drink safely while being circled by sharks!
Devon, UK
“our trip to Union Isalnd”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a lovely stay at the Anchorage this year and felt very welcome the food was good, It would be better if had a small kettle in our room, Very welcoming

Rjukan, Norway
“Perfect ending of a sailboat charter trip in the Grenadines”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We spent 3 nights at the AYC in February 2013. 1 night at the dock when we delivered the charter boat back to Barefoot Yacht Charter and 2 nights in lovely rooms with balconies and views of the harbor.Nice staff both in the dock, the restaurant and bar.
Guess what? New trip booked with some friends in January 2014 and will no doubt end with two nights at the AYC.

regards, the crew of SY Adriana, Norway

St. Petersburg, Russia
“It was great”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Linn thank you )))
Beautiful place, great food, awesome people ))) stunning sea views, and a good wind for kite!!! It was fab vacation!!!! I want go back

cornwall england
“lovely Union”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

As a solo 68 year old island hopping in the Grenadines I stayed at the Anchorage for 2 nights.Linn made me feel really welcome and the room over the bar was spotless and had been refurbished and looked good and was absolutely spotless.I was a bit worried it would be noisy late at night but the bar shut about 10.30ish so it was quiet .I think there were other bars still open in the town 5 minutes away.The kite surfing looked amazing , I would have had a go if I had been younger! I ate dinner in the restaurant which was really nice and the other guests were friendly.I loved the island and it was easy to walk across to nice beaches.It's a must to go to Tobago cays on a day trip which is why I went to Union. The Cays are like paradise! If I went back to Union I would choose The Anchorage.The only thing I hated where the poor sharks kept in a shallow pool, Linn should think again about these being a plus attraction for the restaurant as other people also were upset about these poor creatures , let them go Linn!!

Saint Pete Beach, Florida
“Memorable kiting and beach experience on Union Island!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I booked a vacation at Union Island with no major expectations. We had a blast! Kiting was awesome! Every day was a different experience. Food and people were great. Besides kiteboarding, we did SUP, and, toured different islands by the taxi boats...Linn and Jeremy did a fantastic job in making sure we had the best experience possible during our stay.

• Visited January 2013