What a fabulous location for the ultimate "Chill Out" experience.
We went for two weeks which we found a week too long, purely because of the lack of personal service (unless you visit from the USA). The management were great and very friendly and always around to assist. Don't expect to be pampered, we've visited lots of Carribean Islands where staff have been far more attentive towards the guests, unfortunately Palm Island failed.
On a lighter note the food and drink was great, an abundance of premium drinks were available, from Champagne to Beer. The Island has spectacular views from the Iguana Trail, the Lookout Point and Cactus Hill, and Picnic Hammocks 3 & 4 are in the most popular locations on the Island. Overall we had a great , relaxing fortnight. We would return but only for 1 week of a multi centre holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island